What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passing the half way mark on this bowl of New Watch City Beta Test in an undated, unbranded straight lattice meerschaum military mount with a silver cap and tapered yellow acrylic stem.
Unbranded MM meer.jpg

Earlier, I smoked year 2013 Capstan Gold in a straight black 1932 Dunhill R double patent shell pot with a vernon tenon and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
Dunhill_1932_pot.jpg

And now, I just finished smoking year 2022 Sam Gawith Full Virginia Plug in a black sandblasted three quarter bend Made in Eire (1938-1948) pre-Republic Peterson 314 Shamrock military mount with a black vulcanite flared p-lip saddle stem.
Peterson_PR_Billiard314_Shamrock.jpg

Half way through this bowl of year 2019 C&D Yorktown in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Terracotta 4AB No.108/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Rain has washed out my walking reps today, but it didn't stop Abner the Eager from coming over to eat. I did a fruitless search earlier trying to find out if anybody owns him. If so, they aren't feeding him much because he's pencil thin. Unless he has worms. I can see he's not been neutered. As much attention as he wants, I doubt he's getting much of that anywhere.
4AB-TC_left2.jpg