What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Earlier a VaPer mix in a H(esslewood). Later, dunno yet...

Attachments

• IMG_20230617_164002691_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230617_164002691_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Good evening BoBs. Just got home after volunteering at the Mile High Brew Fest. It's a fund raiser for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Prescott. Always get several hundred people even at $55 a head. Sold over 250 VIP tickets at $80 a head. Great event but I am really tired. Having Haebars gifted Best of the Rest English in a 60s vintage Comoys straight billiard with French Vanilla coffee. Good night all.

Good morning my fellow BoBs and a happy Sunday to all. Up early again. We're meeting my riding buddy and his wife at the Legion for breakfast at 9. So it's Figgy Pudding in a Butz Choquin magnum bent brandy and a big mug of Costa Rican coffee. Nice here right now but going to be a warm week ahead, mid to high 80s all week. Wishing everyone a wonderful and blessed day.

Just had a bowl full of SWR regular tobacco. Smoked it in a Capri Donagle pipe. This is the first time in 50 years I tried this tobacco, been smoking the SWR aro. The regular is a very good smoke, no cigerette smell, tast was very good and the smell was I think great for a none aro. Had it with a sweet tea.