What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Starting my day with a Caminetto billiard , MB 7 seas royal and a mug of Yukon coffee. Up next is a Custom-bilt-Oom-Paul with CS whatever. I guess this only proves my buddy`s theory that I`ll smoke any sh-t I can get! LOL!

Went fishing this morning at a pier in O.C.MD, just a few small flounder, but I smoked a bowl full in a corn cob of Queen Ann's revenge on the way home. I really love the taste and smell of QAR. Truck smells good to after smoking it. But tonight I'll relax with abowl of EGR. ;)

Good morning my friends and fellow BoBs 😊 OK so I know almost everybody on this awesome forum are American. And I know that a lot of our mutual language isnt so mutual and gets lost in translation. Sometimes for example, I have to really think about what a certain word or phrase means....but now I'm really baffled, and I just have to ask. Ranger Buddy what the hell is
"IN N OUT BURGERS" 🤔...🤣🤣🤣.
And so, whilst I eagerly await the reply. I'm going to fill a Savinelli Rock Grain with some self blended Hobbit Weed. And wish you all a great day my friends 😊
Sorry for the confusion my friend. In n Out is a chain of hamburger restaurants like McDonalds or Burger King. You probably never heard of them because they are exclusively American. Unlike other fast food chains there are no franchises. All 391 locations are family owned. Started in southern California in the 50s. Although they are considered a fast food outlet everything is cooked only after you order it. Their burgers are great and they do a fantastic business, always busy. During the Covid mess when indoor dining was restricted there would always be 30 or 40 cars lined up in their drive through. An iconic business in the US. Wish I could send you one but don't think it would make the trip very well. Lol.

Just had an almighty deluge of rain, that lasted for about 20 minutes. Then stopped as sudden as it started. Now back in glorious sunshine 🌞 go figure.
Anyway about to fill a bowl of Savinelli Aroma in a Sav Trevi 111ks. Watching an old Audie Murphy movie, The Arizona Rangers on channel 4. Probably a long stretch of the true story of the Rangers. (Am I right Ranger buddy) 🤔. But anyway I love old westerns, and I like Audie Murphy.
View attachment 11155
Sounds like our monsoon season here. Bright and sunny then an absolute deluge flooding streets and washes which are prevalent here, an hour or so later dry as popcorn, lol. Yep on the movie. Take it with several grains of salt, lol. Someday I'll PM you the entire history of the Arizona Rangers. Old Audie Murphy movies are good however.

Just finished the Oom-paul with the CS whatever ,Considering that they are scraps from tobacco mixing/blending it wasn`t bad. I will buy it again when I order from them.As most of you know CS sells quality tobacco. I am almost done with the MB 7 seas royal blend, It wasn`t bad,but I am expecting a pound of 7 seas regular blend today from the mailman,which I like better.

Almost through a bowl of CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos bent brandy with my first mug of morning coffee. Our east coast BoBs may not know of In n Out either as they are predominantly a west coast fixture. Almost 300 of the 391 locations are in California. I think the farthest east they have been is one in Omaha Nebraska.

Just finished the Oom-paul with the CS whatever ,Considering that they are scraps from tobacco mixing/blending it wasn`t bad. I will buy it again when I order from them.As most of you know CS sells quality tobacco. I am almost done with the MB 7 seas royal blend, It wasn`t bad,but I am expecting a pound of 7 seas regular blend today from the mailman,which I like better.
CS has some great tobaccos. Rivendell, Choctaw, and Shepherds Pie are at the top of my list.

Sorry for the confusion my friend. In n Out is a chain of hamburger restaurants like McDonalds or Burger King. You probably never heard of them because they are exclusively American. Unlike other fast food chains there are no franchises. All 391 locations are family owned. Started in southern California in the 50s. Although they are considered a fast food outlet everything is cooked only after you order it. Their burgers are great and they do a fantastic business, always busy. During the Covid mess when indoor dining was restricted there would always be 30 or 40 cars lined up in their drive through. An iconic business in the US. Wish I could send you one but don't think it would make the trip very well. Lol.
Wish we had them here in the UK. They sound brilliant. But thank for the explanation buddy, It had me all confustimacated 🤣

I hope everybody's day is a good one.
I'm about to fill a Petersons Sports with some Petersons Sherlock Holmes. Before getting ready to head out to the village local for Quiz night.
20230712_145305.jpg

Passing the quarter mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am almost half way through this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Gold Star mmmMidnight, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

I've been smoking D&R Three Sails in this Albert John briar all afternoon while working at home. All the recent holidays have me spoiled; this five-day week is wearing on me. Looking forward to Labor Day. All this talk about In and Out reminds me of a place I always visit whenever I go to Arkansas - Whataburger. Anyone ever visited a Whataburger?
Albert-John-Billiard-004.jpg