What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now smoking year 2017 Esoterica Dorchester in a straight smooth brown 1920s KBB Rocky Briar 1582 patent no.298978 with a B in a circle bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Listening to The Shadow from my radio collection.
KBB Kaywoodie_Rocky1582-bulldog.jpg

Finished work for the day, and am passing the quarter mark on this bowl of Wilke No. 515 Double Shot in a smooth dark medium bend 2021 Peterson Heritage Brown POTY 4AB No. 45/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This is No. 515 with twice the rum of the Basil Rathbone blend. I'll end the day with this smoke.
4AB_Brown-left.jpg

Good Morning!
Got up a little early, the wife woke me very early to let me know the water wasn't working. I fed the cats, dog and parrot and checked the water pump circuit breaker, it is fine. I decided to start some GLP Kensington in a Rob Roy and have some coffee before taking care of the outside animals and heading to the cellar to see what's wrong with the water.

Now not only is that an insult but a definite impossibility. No one is worse than the current congress. 😆😒
My wife must somewhat agree with you. She bought me a tshirt that says, "I like horses, dogs, and maybe 3 people", LOL. That is a bit extreme, should be more like 20 people, but you get the gist. I want to get the one that says, "horses and dogs make me happy, humans make my head hurt".

Good morning my fellow BoBs. And I do count you guys in the 20 or so people I like, lol. Starting my day with CS Choctaw in a Don Carlos huge bent dublin with CR coffee. A crisp 55 this morning. High of only 65 today. Fall is coming in fast. Quite a switch considering it was in the 90s 2 weeks ago. But glad to see it. Winters here are very enjoyable.

Trying to decide on what to have for a 2nd bowl and just as I got up to go inside saw the wind blowing a tumbleweed up the hill. Wife calls it a"wink". Believes it is a message from the beyond from someone who has passed on. So, it's my Tumbleweed blended to Zippos recipe. Not exactly Hobbits Weed but good enough in its own way to deserve a place in the daily rotation. In a Pete system B42 smooth bent apple. More CR coffee. Nothing on the schedule this morning so time for a couple of pipes today, lol.

Nearing the half way mark on this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a very tasty lunch, and am not far from finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Enjoying my weekly pipe zoom. Gold Star Maui Red Catuai, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg