What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying Stanwell Melange again in a Maestro de Paya rusticated 1/4 bent apple. Like EZ I find this one just ok. Not as impressed as I thought I would be from the description and reviews. Find it somewhat bland, overly cased, and not that great an aromatic. I give it 2 and a half stars at best. Doesn't blend well with cowboy coffee either.

About a third of a bowl left of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am half way through this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink. Watching the Rangers-Rays playoff game. Having to record the games since there's overlap, but I'll end up watching them all.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

Now smoking year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

A third of a bowl left of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. This OC-like BurVa will go on sale sometime in November.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

A quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2022 unreleased Sutliff Brown Virginia Flake in a 1920s medium bend smooth dark brown BBB Umbra bulldog with a tapered black vulcanite stem with an orific bit. Watching the Twins-Jays game, which is in the 9th inning. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
BBB_Umbra_bulldog.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and green beans dinner with strawberries for dessert. I'm nearing the last quarter of this bowl of year 2013 Stonehaven in a 2002 medium bend smooth brown Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Brewers-D-Backs game.
Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10.jpg

Off to the studio to touch up the five pages of the Betty & Veronica story that I finished earlier today with a bowl of year 2018 Sutliff Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a straight smooth brown 1960s-70s BBB Own Make 506 Canadian with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite stem.
BBB_Own Make 506 Canadian.jpg