What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bent falcon with some Fusilers Ration really enjoying this baccy (y) :) Getting pleasantly tipsy with a few bunderberg rums. Maybe too much I lite up my beard while trying to play playstation, glad I didnt put any beard oil in it today or it would have defiantly "Fire in the hole!!!" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1696816900921.png

Did a little snacking, and have a third of a bowl left of Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Evening Flake in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson Ebony POTY 4AB No. 422/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Watching the Adventures of Jane Arden which was based on the newspaper strip.
4AB_Ebony.jpg

Just under a third of a bowl left of year 2013 Rotary Navy Cut in a post-1938 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 bulldog with a sterling silver band and a tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Nigel Bruce smoked this model in two Sherlock Holmes movies. Please consider asking Smoking Pipes to bring back this model. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Watching an episode of Mike Hammer.
Peterson_PR_Bulldog_XL155.jpg

Good morning gentlemen. Sounds like we are all having similar weather. 52 and sunny here. Very pleasant. Starting my day with Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy and CR coffee. Our day to muck and do lunch feeding at HwH, then over to the ranch to see our boys. So a busy day.

A third of the way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch, and am smoking year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Gold Star Maui Red Catuai, neat, is my drink.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg

I am done for the day, the lawns are all done and I even vacuumed and washed her mini-van. I mostly smoked the medico VFQ pipes outside most of the day. They are great for that! they aren`t bad smokers either. I used the paper filters with them and they work well,although they`re pretty much done after 2 smokes at best. I smoked capt black original all day. Now smoking a Custom-Bilt billiard with MB Melange and a k-cup. Still not thrilled with the Melange.