What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning,
Smoking a Molina bent Rhodesian with Stanwell vanilla and a mug of Pete`s dark roast coffee.
I was very surprised last night when I turned my TV on, Our local cable company Optimum turned off our cable,due to a 16.43 bill that I forgot to pay. The bill was a week late past the billing cycle . I admit that I screwed up with paying the bill,but after being a loyal customer for over 20 years, I would think there might have been a better way of handling this situation....

The last of my sillems green in a reject pipe I got as a cheapy and its one of my favorite regular's. I really enjoyed this aro, if someone would ask me what it tastes like I would have no words how to describe it weird hey. Perfumey ? I get no toppings or flavours but I did really enjoy it and will get another.

1697120807032.png

Good morning fellow BoBs. Starting with Hobbits Weed in a Don Carlos bent brandy and morning CR coffee. Quail covey came in early for breakfast. Also had a somewhat rare woodpecker on the suet feeder. Our friends dog Marty and Charlie vying for Mommies attention, lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231012_074315_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231012_074315_Gallery.jpg
    592.7 KB · Views: 0
Joining my and everybody's good buddy Ranger with a hefty 3 pincher of Hobbit Weed in a Erik Nording Signature with stirling silver mount. I just love this pipe. It always delivers the perfect long relaxing smoke.
Nurse Ratchet has been and stabbed me with my annual flu and covid jabs. So I'm now free of the Olympic javelin thrower until next week. Happy days 😊
20230625_122818.jpg

Half way through this bowl of early 2000s Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Fed my cats, and three ferals, and am watching Mad Dog Russo.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a necessary nap, and part way through this bowl of Peretti Royal in a black sandblasted medium bend 2013 Mark Tinsky Coral 5 cherrywood with a smooth dark brown shank and bottom with a tapered black briar accented acrylic stem.
Tinsky_Cherrywood.jpg

Good morning my friends 😊.
Have a visit from Nurse Ratchet due today. She normally fuss'es around me on Tuesday's, but is coming again today just to mess up my week, with my annual covid and flu jabs.
So I'm going to load up a very large carved bowled Lillehammer GL, with St. Bruno just to make my smoke den extra "pipey" just to make her fussing worth while 🤣🤣View attachment 13254
Hey, Zippo, who is it supposed to be?

Passing the first third of this bowl of year 2012 Esoterica Dunbar in a smooth straight, dark brown early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Time to clean a few pipes.
Conrad-Dublin copy.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken primavera and green beans dinner with a bowl of freshly made chocolate pudding for dessert. I'm closing in on the first third of this bowl of year 2000 VaPer Three Nuns in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Have enough left for three or four bowls. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching the Braves-Phillies game.
Dunhill_1938_left.jpg