What Are You Smoking Pages.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning BoBs. Breakfast of champions, Mark Twain in the Legend with Ovaltine Breakfast Blend. Stiff as hell from yesterday's ski, I'll work it out with a small snow shovel.

P'S' it was morning when I wrote this, I neglected to post it. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    Wakey-Wakey.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
A third of a bowl left of pre-2014 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs.
Basil_squashed_ tomato copy.jpg

Enjoyed a tasty lunch and am close to finishing this bowl of year 2020 Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY Natural 4AB No. 6/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem. Lavazza Classico, neat, is my drink.
4AB_Nat_left.jpg

Mid day smoke of CH in a MM general cob with my last mug of coffee. Got some bills paid, helped wife get through her stacked up mail, went through the PC and cleaned out a bunch of old files. Now trying to catch up on laundry thats been piling up for 2 weeks. To be honest I'm a lousy housekeeper but at least I have been doing the dishes. Lol. The wife of one of my Ranger buddies just called and said she is bringing us dinner for a couple of nights. Got to love friends like that. Saves me a lot of time and work and she is a really good cook.

Near the half way mark of this bowl of Ken Byron Ventures Mr. Christian’s Brown Flek 2021 in a 1984 smooth brown full bend Peterson Mark Twain military mount egg with a silver cap and tapered black vulcanite p-lip stem. Got behind in my smoking while I was outside trying to get photos of the bushy tailed unnamed striped cat. If the other cats weren't around, I think I'd have a chance to get that cat to be friendly and trust me. I put Daisy the Feral Princess, Tomato the Brave, Abner the Eager and Sam the Scamp (who's friendly with that cat) inside in hopes that the unnamed cat would come to me. No luck. It was too spooked and afraid.
Peterson_MarkTwain_Smooth.jpg

Tomato stares at the unnamed cat.
Tomato_Stares_Unnamed.jpg

Unnamed cat leaves deck and I followed it to my neighbor's back yard.
Unnamed_LeavesDeck.jpg

Unnamed_NeighborBY.jpg

Mid day smoke of CH in a MM general cob with my last mug of coffee. Got some bills paid, helped wife get through her stacked up mail, went through the PC and cleaned out a bunch of old files. Now trying to catch up on laundry thats been piling up for 2 weeks. To be honest I'm a lousy housekeeper but at least I have been doing the dishes. Lol. The wife of one of my Ranger buddies just called and said she is bringing us dinner for a couple of nights. Got to love friends like that. Saves me a lot of time and work and she is a really good cook.
So is it "no more horse riding" for the wife, or is that suggestion not even allowed on the table?

Half way through this bowl of year 2001 Dunhill Navy Rolls in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank with a black acrylic stem. Haven't smoked this once rotation regular in a long time. I used to smoke this blend in this pipe. Ice water and bergs is my drink.
Ascorti_NewDearKS_billiard_smooth.jpg

I stepped outside for a bowl after supper. The 4th of my sampler blends is PS English Oriental Supreme in my Barling Sovereign bent acorn. Back in the day I enjoyed Balkan Sobranie, and especially Drucquer & Sons 805 blend. I don't need to reproduce them exactly nor would I be able to precisely remember them after nearly 30 years), but I know I enjoy blends with Latakia. Tonight's bowl brought back good memories.

Barling Sovereign Bent Acorn.jpg

Close to finishing this bowl of Watch City American Cut Plug Mixture in a smooth medium bend terracotta Peterson POY 2023 X160 464/1100 military mount egg with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
Peterson_POY2023_X160.jpg

Now smoking year 2021 first production Watch City Simply Orange Virginia in a black sandblast medium bend 2021 Peterson POTY 4AB No. 182/500 military mount with a silver cap and a tapered black vulcanite AB stem.
4AB_Sandblast_left.jpg

Hi Ranger,

Does CS still produce Rivendell? Can't find it on the website...
It's called Riverboat Queen now. They had licensing issues and had to drop the LOTR themed names. They chose new names that are similar to help with recognition.

I recently purchased a half pound of Old Toby (now Tombigbee) which I've quite enjoyed as far as aromatics go. I purchased similar quantities of their Cowboy Coffee and Shepherd's Pie, both of which I've been enjoying as well. I'm new to the CS blends but I plan to explore more of their lineup as I've been really pleased with their quality and pricing thus far.

After dinner smoke, Bari Wiking freehand,PS Nougat, Horton`s k-cup. The rain is continuing,with more expected tomorrow as well,getting a bit stir crazy,trying to stay off of e-bay because I tend to impulse buy . LOL!

So is it "no more horse riding" for the wife, or is that suggestion not even allowed on the table?
Suggestion would be met with a serious "are you kidding me" stare. She is pushing for more physical therapy. Figures the sooner she is walking the sooner she will be back in the saddle, lol.