What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo natural vergin.
Earl Grey on the side.

Royal Yacht in a Castello sea rock, both are quickly becoming favorites

MC Deep Hollow in an extra long shank lovat, it's reviving my interest in mild aro's.

...this afternoon, a bowl of Walnut Flake in a Radice Rind Billiard...mighty fine! :sunny:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/56]
radice19.jpg
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…Peter A. Dall, sr

FVF in my own grandfather's comemorative canted egg.

2007 Embarcadero in a Haymarket-era Loewe billiard ("Fawley") with an LL lucite stem.

8) :cheers: 8)

:face:

St Bruno Flake, in a Karl Erik Volcano. Probably my best flake pipe and it delivered!

My very first experience with this and it was mighty fine. Med bodied, and the dark cured Kentuckys came through loud and clear. Rich and satisfying, earthy, and the bowl lasted a good hour.

Just rubbed up a couple strips into a course shag, and the moisture level was perfect right out of the pouch.

Damn fine smoking!

pipe_dog.gif
<----one happy pipedawg!

...this evening a late bowl of Condor Long Cut in a group 3 Dunhill straight apple...a fine pipe and smoke! :cheers:

"WHEN YOU PRAY WITH THIS PIPE, YOU PRAY FOR EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE, AND EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE PRAYS WITH YOU." -BLACK ELK, HOLY MAN OF THE OGLALAS

McClellands Matured Virginia #24 in a Larsen Canadian... Quite beguiling

I like it!

...this morning, a bowl of G&H Dark Plug in a group 4 Dunhill Dress straight Dublin...couldn't be finer! :sunny:

"WHERE THERE IS IDLENESS, WEEDS THRIVE; WHERE THERE IS DILIGENCE, TOBACCO FLOURISHES."
- BULGARIAN PROVERB

Irish Flake in a Brebbia Silver bent Rhodesian. Very nice combo, super pipe with super tobacco.

MacBaren's Virginia Flake in a Savinelli Oscar Dry Oom Paul (614). A finer cut than Virginia No. 1, but very cool and slow burning. A single flake lasted over an hour.

Nightcap, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

Some McC bulk FM#2000 to watch the Olympics this am in an Edwards bent bulldog.

Status
Not open for further replies.