What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started the day late with my first bowl of FM 2000 in my "new" Stanwell Legend pot:

004-001-42041.jpg

I smoke at least two bowls of this every day mmmmmmm :p

Primarily Granger, with a few strands of St Bruno to 'pump it up' a tad, in an IMP Meer Apple

Same Bewlay w/FVF.

That way it'll be resting with what it's been used to in it last.

Great FVF pipe ; Notsohot Union Square pipe.

:face:

...this eveing, a bowl of Kendal Plug in a Parker bent blast billiard...a fine combo I think!

“My Passions are my children, my religion, my music, & my pipes…” PeterD

Led off with some Bulls Eye in my Pete 999.

Late morning, opened the '10 tin of Union Square and had a cracking good bowl of it in my Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice". Splendid!

Late afternoon saw a parfait of a couple remnants - OJK and Cpt Earle's Honor Blend.

Now on to my obligatory after supper smoke of P&W #78 in a Maestro poker.

Next up is #5100 Red Cake in a trusty Stanny Legend 19.

Life is good!

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Haddo's Delight in a MM Diplomat. Very interesting blend. Deceptively strong.

I was getting ready to fill a pipe this morning when I found my Pete 221 where I had inadvertently left it last night after having only started to smoke a mixture of Peterson Sweet Killarney and Mac Baren Vanilla Flake. I've relit the 221 and what a smoke! Absolutely terrific having been left aside for 12 hours! :D

This is an experiment that I will have to repeat. Whether this partially smoked and rested fill is better than a fresh fill will require preparing and smoking two similar pipes at the same time......
:lol!:

Isn't it a truism that in life that sometimes the good things are just accidentally stumbled upon....

Fraternally

Jers

...this morning, a bowl of G&H Bright CR Flake in a groups 3 Dunhill smooth chestnut apple... :cheers:

"...PIPE SMOKING IS PROPERLY AN INTELLECTUAL EXERCISE." -CHRISTOPHER MORLEY, 1916

1st try of a sample of Condor RR, in the small straight basket briar I keep for Lakeland-type smokes

Watching the rain roll in with a bowlful of FVF in an Il Ceppo Barone pot.

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a slight bend late 1970's Caminetto Business 134.

Status
Not open for further replies.