What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half bowl of Boswell's Premium Burley in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

SOTE in s Comoy 409.

IMAG0411-1-1-1-1-1.jpg

Great bulldog!^
Nightcap, in a Sea Rock 97 for me.
Earl Grey on the side.
The Graham Bond Organization on the stereo.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a early to mid '70s smooth medium bend Savinelli Autograph 6.

...early AM...SG Commonwealth...followed by...SG Grouse-Moor Mixture...now...McC Christmas Cheer (1996) in a Savinelli rustic Spring Apple... :cheers:

...up next...SWR ... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Just loaded up a bowl for watching today's NASCAR race. My "daily smoke", some FM 2000 in my Growley pot. This pipe LOOOOVES Red Va's and it gives me 2 to 2 1/2 hours of sweet sippin' :p

IMG_0516copy.jpg

Last of a sample of Bob's Chocolate Flake (I'll have to decide which Lakeland to replace it with tomorrow -- I can almost hear Kyle hissing from here) in falcon (bulldog bowl)

Earlier, I smoked Frenchy's SOB in a 1981 Mauro Armellini Corteccia 05 Oom Paul. Now, it's Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. billiard with a silver band and military bit and a Sprite.

Been smoking this pre-war Comoy bullcap all day with SOTE.

IMAG0635-1-1-1.jpg

Pre=dinner bowl of some Royal Yacht in a Stanwell Legend pot. My first of two 'estate" pipes I've ever bought :twisted:

004-001-42041.jpg

Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

It was such a clear day, I thought I'd take a walk and smoke a rare 3rd pipe (University Flake in a rosewood), hoping to see the comet -- alas, the clouds had moved in, but I enjoyed the pipe anyway!

Started off after a hearty Sunday b'fast with a fine bowl of aged BB flake. In my estate Sav Oscar Lucite 316 from brother Mattia.

Had to go into the brewery for a couple hrs to put the alligators back into the pond. After that adventure was over, came back and had
a really fine bowl of Circus Spun Cut (VaPer) I got from brother Greyson. Last of this weed! :(

After supper, currently finishing a nice bowl of P&W #78 in my Maestro Poker.

Next up is some 5100 which will go into a dedicated Stanny 19 Legend.

Cheers,

RR

Rainy Day here in Michigan, nice bowl of Solani Aged Burley Flake in my Sav Bruna 310!!! I HAVE to get more Aged Burley Flake!!!
Zach

...after dinner...5 Brothers...now and final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Caminetto smooth billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/485]
my_cam10.jpg
[/url]

"NOTHING SERVES LIFE AND SOUNDNESS OF BODY SO WELL, NOR IS SO NECESSARY AS THE SMOKE OF THE ROYAL PLANT, TOBACCO."
-DR. CORNELIUS BONTEKOE, 1685

G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake in a MM Country Gentleman. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.