What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steven Books First Smoke of the Day in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot. I know, I know... it's not my first smoke of the day, but whatcha gonna do? Call a cop? :lol:

Final smoke of the evening/morning is the current MacBaren Symphony in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2.

...up quite early this AM...so, a group 3 size bowl of Condor Long Cut, to start the morning out right in a Dunhill shell bulldog... :cheers:

...up next....McC Oriental #14... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

MacB Va#1 in Carlyle, a lovely combination!

It's 6:30 A.M.
Weather is still, temporarily, pleasant enough for back deck, open-air smoking and my La Strada bulldog is loaded with Engine 99. I'll likely stick with this blend all day today.

After the Tuskegee Airmen yesterday, I had two bowls of C&D Cordial, one FVF, one Engine 99, one cob of 1792 Flake and another Tuskegee Airmen for a nightcap. Nice day - 70 degree temps and clear skies were not wasted.

Early start this am with a bowl of FM 2000 in a Sasieni Four Dot Walnut Apple. My usual dose of morning sweet :D :D

Ruins of Isengard in a 2012 Pete Christmas shape 05

Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Star of the East Flake, in a Sea Rock G66.
Earl Grey on the side.

SOTE : Drama Reserve one to one in a Comoy's pot.

IMAG1241-1-1.jpg

Embarcadero. Old Loewe billiard. LL lucite re-stem. :heart:

:face:

Sweet and Savory in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Lunch time bowl of my fav VaPer, Orlik Golden Sliced in a Sav DeLuxe Milano 118 pot.

Old Companion in a straight black sandblast undated Savinelli Hercules 115EX pot.

Fell off the wagon again - and grabbed me some of the sweet stuff.

IMAG1563-1-1.jpg

All this talk on another thread about 999's has me filing up my Rosllare 999 with some pre-dinner Royal Yacht :twisted:

3437b1-1.jpg

SHPC Great Hiatus in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.