What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted Bookshop in a 1980 black rusticated rough top Jobey E27 Stromboli extra egg-shaped poker.

Davidoff Flake Medallions in a Pete Dracula 999.
Earl grey on the side.

Stonehaven in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line 10 Egea 03 Titania.

OK. Back to the dark leaf. SOTE in a Comoy's 296 Canadian.

IMAG0590-1-1-1_zps2f20b15d.jpg

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake in a P&T 2006 POY Tinsky sunrise... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/487]
my_pt_10.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

My after dinner bowl of Royal Yacht in my blasted Donegal Rocky 999. Pete's LOVE RY :twisted:

DonegalRocky999.jpg

Orlik golden sliced in my Radice, GH&co brown flake unscented in a cob with a forever stem, stormfront in a cob with a forever churchwaden stem, and now HH ODF in my David mcarter magnum billiard. Good day!

Stormfront (thanks to G.K.) in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

Final smoke of the evening/morning is the current MacBaren Symphony in a straight 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

McClelland 2015 in a 1982 black sandblasted panel slight bend Savinelli flat bottom.

Typical day here at Casa Aristokles: C&D Engine 99 in a no-name sandblast 1/4 bent billiard (pipe still qualifies as "new")

Crossroads (thanks G.K.) in a very ugly 1980 medium bend Lorenzo Leganza Sigma 8635 etched rough top.

...this morning...5 Brothers...followed by PA...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Chacom smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Velvet...then SWR.... :cheers:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

1st try of Wessex Burley Slices, in a Viking Rhodesian

Kashmir":bn5zor6t said:
OK. Back to the dark leaf. SOTE in a Comoy's 296 Canadian.

IMAG0590-1-1-1_zps2f20b15d.jpg
Pipe Envy Alert!

What a fine looking Comoy, Kas!

This morning it was: SOTE or HH Vintage Syrian. Back and forth for a couple of minutes. Let's see, SOTE and kicked through the goal posts of the morning or HH Vintage Syrian which I haven't visited for quite some time.

HH Vintage Syrian was the pick...in a 1970's Caminetto.

Caminetto Egg_DJ by GoerzDagor, on Flickr

Third bowl of FM 2000 today, this one in a Edward's 708 pot I got back in '80. mmmmmmm :twisted:

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Status
Not open for further replies.