What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy. This is the last of my stash of it.

A change up fpr pre-dinner, some Dunhill Flake in an Edward's Coachman like this one. The more I smoke "Don's Blend" the more I realize it's the BEST straight Va made :twisted:

Coachman1.jpg

Some 1792 from 2006 in an old Parker Super Briar Bark group 3 straight billiard.

...after dinner...Player's Navy Flake...followed by...Walnut Flake...now and final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Radice rind billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/489]
radice11.jpg
[/url]

"DIPLOMACY IS ENTIRELY A QUESTION OF THE WEED. I CAN ALWAYS SETTLE A QUARREL IF I KNOW BEFOREHAND WHETHER THE PLENIPOTENTIARY SMOKES CAVENDISH, LATAKIA, OR SHAG."
-LORD CLARENDON (ENGLISH FOREIGN SECRETARY)

Pirate Kake in a Comoy's billiard. Black coffee on the side.

Tonight was an impromptu blend of some lingering remnants: 1 to 3 mix of Sextant and Royal Cajun Ebony. Paired with a nice brandy.

Finishing out the day with some Dunhill in a Dunhill :twisted: Royal Yacht in my new Cumberland pot. They were made for each other :twisted:

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot2.jpg

monbla256":0yw4iyt9 said:
Finishing out the day with some Dunhill in a Dunhill :twisted: Royal Yacht in my new Cumberland pot. They were made for each other :twisted:

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot2.jpg
That is just gorgeous. Sounds like a perfect combo.

As predicted, an all day Engine 99 smokefest. Last bowl loading now.

Vintage 1978 MacBaren Symphony in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

Ennerdale Flake is a bent MM Country Gentleman. Woodford's Reserve on the side.

Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter.

First smoke of the day: SOTE in an patent Dunhill Shell (1928). Last night's cold black coffee on the side.

IMAG1253-1-1-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.