What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunbar in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305.

First try of Sam's Flake in an Czech mini-churchwarden

Edit: 1st impression, interesting light berry casing

So the experiment continues as I put 2/3's bowl of Reverie (a long time staple) in the Black Rock Cob with bamboo shaft and topped it with 1/3 bowl of Anni Kake. I am beginning to find that Anni Kake used as a topping adds a wonderful roundness and complexity to an already great tobacco, if you have Anni Kake and another tobacco you just love you owe it to yourself to try this and I'm sure you'll find it a pleasant experience.

Such a beautiful day deserves a cigar, at least for me it does. Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970 Grand Consul. I consider it a smoke screen against the pollen.

Enjoying Uhle's "Bishop's Move," my an ounce and a half goes a long way, in my Barling's Make 1361 S-M, with a glass of Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale, as the struggles to get through the gloomy grey clouds.

MacB Plumcake in a MM cob.

Fraternally

Jers

King Charles Mixture in a Sav Canadian. Took a cue from Sasquatch in both respects.

Just finished a late afternoon bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in one of my Savinelli Guibleo de Oro 118 KS pots. A primo VaPer Flake in a primo flake pipe. Smoked it on a 2 1/2 hr. drive back from Oklahoma and it smoked cool and dry all the way home !! :twisted:

Old Companion in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

Union Square in a little (5.5"), smooth A/R Caminetto. :heart:

:face:

Edgeworth Slices in an old grain relief, partly smooth full bend "V" shape bowl Ben Wade Prominence freehand with the letter A and the numeral 2 in circles.

Last night's bowl was an hr long smoke of 5100 Red Cake. Actually couldn't quite finish it as I was done before the bowl was!

Had some '02 GLP Tribute after work today in my Pete Silver Spigot 307 System. Maybe not the best pipe for this but it was a fine way to spend 45 minutes.

Now onto some P&W Churchill in my Mastro Poker.

Next up is some aged 2015 w/15% added P-weed. In my trusty Wiley Rhody!

Cheers,

RR

Some after dinner Royal Yacht in an S&R strait-grain'd Pot. mmmmmmmm :twisted:

...final pipe of the day...SG Turkish Blend in a new Savinelli Ontario rustic Canadian... :cheers:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

McClelland Arcadian ribbon in my new Jesse Jones :cheers:

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

MacBaren London Blend in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

Status
Not open for further replies.