What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

...final pipe of the day...Capstan RR (Yellow) in a new Ropp EX rustic Canadian...:cheers: 

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Pipes & Tobaccos, & my Music …”   PeterD

Having some after dinner smoky/sweet for dessert, some McC's Bulk 2035 Dark Navy Flake. This ones in my Peretti strait grain bent bulldog. These pipes are made by the same folks who have made Edward's pipes for years and are GREAT oil cured Algerian briar :twisted: 

(this pic was when new, as with all my Edward's, they turn a gorgeous mahogany brown as smoked !!)  :twisted:

1960's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2003 IMP horn Meer.

Blend No. 5 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Dunhill Flake in a 50's Peterson Deluxe 155. Orange scented sparkling water on the side. So manly. :p 

Barbados Plantation in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

I'm enjoying some Berkshire in my rusticated saddled bent bulldog/pot with a glass of iced tea before bed.

Metropolitain in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

...early AM...OGS...now, R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a L'Antra blast bent freehand Dublin...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/79]
l_anat14.jpg
[/url]

...up next...St. Bruno Flake, continuing my break-in of a new Ropp EX rustic Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/80]
ropp_e11.jpg
[/url]

"EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT. EVERYTHING WE SEE IS A PERSPECTIVE, NOT THE TRUTH.”    
MARCUS AURELIUS – ROMAN EMPEROR & STOIC PHILOSOPHER 161-180 CE

Pepe's Favorite in a Comoy Grand Slam pencil shanked billiard.

Blue Danube in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Back from the VA, had a bowl of Tamed Whoop-ass on the way up in the Tinsky bent Cauldron and a bowl on the way back in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem. Just finished lunch which consisted of sweet onion, fresh garden Sun Gold Tomatoes, fresh basil sliced chiffonade style, fresh cucumber, cracked black peppercorns, Himalayan Sea Salt, EVOO and balsamic vinegar with baguette to mope it up. Having a PRM of Brazilian Cerrado with more Tamed Whoop-ass in the original MM Diplomat with Wellington Forever Stem.

9377194993_bc9ff54c5f_z.jpg

fishnbanjo":srkqjptm said:
Back from the VA, had a bowl of Tamed Whoop-ass on the way up in the Tinsky bent Cauldron and a bowl on the way back in the MM Mizzou with plum Forever Stem. Just finished lunch which consisted of sweet onion, fresh garden Sun Gold Tomatoes, fresh basil sliced chiffonade style, fresh cucumber, cracked black peppercorns, Himalayan Sea Salt, EVOO and balsamic vinegar with baguette to mope it up. Having a PRM of Brazilian Cerrado with more Tamed Whoop-ass in the original MM Diplomat with Wellington Forever Stem.

9377194993_bc9ff54c5f_z.jpg
Damn, you must be one of those arugula eating "elitist"...just kidding...love the salad and the pipe!

FVF in a small 1982 three quarter bend meer with a smiling turbaned Turk's head.

Another bowl of Presbyterian today, this one in one of my father's Barlings, an EXEXEL straight bulldog that he got in London back in 1946. :p

...after lunch bowl of Dunbar in a Larsen blast Canadian...

...up next...J. Fox Dorisco...

Aj's Very Special Blend (original) in a Comoy straight grain pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.