What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
St. James Flake in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and military bit.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Black Swan in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

...early AM...OGS...now, R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a 1978 Ben Wade freehand smooth Dublin...:cheers: 

...up next...Capstan Flake (Blue)...:cheers: 

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…      

Late start to the day with some religion again, Presbyterian in an S&R shell finished bent bulldog. Amen! :twisted: OK Jim, your turn :twisted:  :twisted: 

Rekamepip's Pressed August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain blasted briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Having some "Dunhill" in a Dunhill, a mid day bowl of Royal Yacht in my b'day Cumberland Pot.  :twisted: Jim, your next :twisted:  :twisted: 

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

...current bowl...Revor Plug in a Ropp rustic EX Canadian...  :cheers: 

...up next...Dorchester...  :cheers:

Elizabethan in a Grabow Savoy for the drive home in a bit

Some more Royal Yacht, this one in a Barling bent bulldog that my father bought in London back in 1946. I'm a boring old fart, I know but it pleases me :twisted:  :twisted: 

Having some Ethiopian Yirgagcheffe Chelbessa in the PRM with some 965 loaded in the JT Cooke on the side! ;)

8381846188_f3b6a45a88_c.jpg

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09).

BRG Mixture in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Kendal's #7 in a 1970s slight bend black sandblasted Comoy's Silver Cloud 624.

Having some late afternoon sweet, McC's FM 2000 in one of my Charatan 4148 DC Special Pots. Gonna have a late dinner so this is my dessert pre-dinner :twisted: 

monbla256":4ntrfqm6 said:
Having some late afternoon sweet, McC's FM 2000 in one of my Charatan 4148 DC Special Pots. Gonna have a late dinner so this is my dessert pre-dinner :twisted: 

Michael, I'm disappointed that you didn't polish the stem and have it nice and shiny before photographing. How can you expect us younger guys continue to look to you for guidance in smoking and pipe care? Surely with over 40 years experience you know the value of a well kept pipe. For shame Michael. :fpalm: :twisted: :twisted: :lol!: 

AJ

Still enjoying 2004 McCranie's Red Flake (1996 Crop). This time in a GBD New Era Collector. It has a spool shaped billiard bowl with a Perspex stem. :) 

AJ

ajn27511":ot9ul0gi said:
monbla256":ot9ul0gi said:

Michael, I'm disappointed that you didn't polish the stem and have it nice and shiny before photographing. How can you expect us younger guys continue to look to you for guidance in smoking and pipe care? Surely with over 40 years experience you know the value of a well kept pipe. For shame Michael. :fpalm: :twisted: :twisted: :lol!: 

AJ
My pipes get "polished all pretty" maybe once a year and then not all of 'em. :twisted:  With over 90 I would be spending MORE time polishing and have NO time to smoke 'em :twisted:  I like to SMOKE a pipe !! But then I'm an "old fart" so what does it matter :twisted: 

Blend No. 5 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls. This is the last of what I had. If you like English blends, this is a good one to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.