What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rattray's Red Rapparee in the Capitello Vergin with a double double French Roast espresso.

8400132952_85c1754877_c.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Folded 2 coins of Luxury Bullseye Flakes and placed them in the Maigurs Knets Calabash with briar bowl and Masur Birch bowl cap, diet Gingerale at room temp on the side.

8998756651_85fa0f6a18_o.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin. And today is Jack Kirby's birthday. He would have been 96 if he was still with us. Happy birthday to the main creator of the Marvel Universe.

Finishing a late afternoon bowl of my fave, Royal Yacht in my Rosslare 999 I got last year. Pete's LOOOOOVE Royal Yacht !! :twisted: 

G&H Scotch Flake in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Rekamepip's Pressed August Blend in a 2013 slight bend grain blasted briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Blend No. 5 in a medium bend 2001 Ural lattice Rhodesian with a yellow stem with white swirls.

Hey I just purchased and am loving a Tinderbox book blend " Sunset " super mild, no topping that I can tell and smokes like a champ. I've gotten to the point where I get nauseous after 2 bowls so I have to smoke really mild stuff. I have so much heavy English tobacco that it'll last me past the zombie apocalypse. I'll never smoke it all.

Tilbury in a smooth almost full bend 1981 Briar Workshop round volcano signed by Elliott Nachwalter with a gold acrylic stem.

...final pipe of the day...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture in a P&T 2000 POY Castello 8 panel billiard...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/82]
p-t_2015.jpg
[/url]

BE WELL...SMOKE WELL...  

Just lit up my last bowl of the day with some Royal Yacht from a newly opened tin. I love the musty Va/fruity aroma this 'bac has in the tin!! Having this one in another of my new (bought last year) Pete's. It's a strait Rhodesian from the River Series (Boyne) and as with ALL my Petes looooves RY ! The more I smoke it the more I understand why it was Georges Simenon's Favorite !! mmmmmmmm :twisted:  :twisted: 

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

OGS in a Design Berlin Royal Star 17. A paneled pot with a silver band and a saddle bit stem. :) 

AJ

SWR in a cob. smoking inside because the fiance is out of town. hope she doesn't notice...

Status
Not open for further replies.