What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band.

Barbados Plantation in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg.

Up and at 'em with the Jack Howell Dublin filled with Stonehaven, A PRM, strong and black was inhaled and filled again and knowing it was going to be a many PRM start I cut to the chase and made my huge French Press as backup filled with Cafe Cubano. Having a peach with a chunk of Extra Sharp Cabot Cheddar and the heel of some Rosemary Olive Oil Boule for a lovely snack. :D

9262701641_42c2aba802_c.jpg

Country Estate in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.

The Cafe Cubano is sliding down nicely, PRM #5 coming up with the Brian Ruthenberg Mouse filled with Robert Lewis 123 Mixture as my smoke.

8539838778_b17b2b88a0_z.jpg

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Angler's Dream in a 1984 MM General cob.

Last smokes before my long European vacation: SG FVF in my Old England pot, then JFH STM in my MM cob pot.

...early AM...Capstan RR (Yellow)...now, OGS in a Radice blast Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/93]
cavicc13.jpg
[/url]

...up next...SG BBF...:cheers: 

...   "SMOKED BY ALL SHREWD JUDGES..."  

Rekamepip's This & That in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

4-Noggins Lord Methley in a Comoy Grand Slam pencil shanked billiard.  Damn fine tobacco with a delicate scent and room note.

Having some after lunch VaPer, 4 Noggins Prairie Wind in an Edward's 720-L Bent Bulldog, smooth finish. This is my fave VaPer! mmmmmm:p :p 

Some Luxury Bullseye Flake in the Batson Tormented Blowfish, a concentrated Jamaican Blue Mountain topped with a double Cuban espresso.

9667012882_1acb39747a.jpg

9450698947_c468400719_o.jpg

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Comoy straight grain pot.

Almost finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

2nd try Edward G Robinson blend; hopefully it won't bite so much this time! In a Jobey Strawberry

DrT999":998tzqex said:
2nd try Edward G Robinson blend; hopefully it won't bite so much this time!  In a Jobey Strawberry
Ya gotta sip it. The newer version, which hopefully will be released soon, is a little sweeter (a light wine essence as per the original formula) and hard as I tried, could not get it to bite. Then again, the EGR you're smoking never bit me.

Thanks to a very thoughtful and generous bother, I'm smoking Mid 1920s Half and Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top. If Half and Half tasted like this today, it'd be a bigger seller. Amazing the difference is when there's no PG in the tobacco!

Autumn is coming...temperature is going down from 77 (yesterday) to 66 (today) in Tacoma. And it's raining, just lit up a Peterson bowl full of Dunhill Elizabeth Mixture for the second smoke today, tasty...:lol: 

Year 1963 Philip Morris Field and Stream in a 1979 medium bend etch relief meerschaum lined TinderBox Arabesque.

JimInks":8kuy33c6 said:
DrT999":8kuy33c6 said:
2nd try Edward G Robinson blend; hopefully it won't bite so much this time!  In a Jobey Strawberry
Ya gotta sip it. The newer version, which hopefully will be released soon, is a little sweeter (a light wine essence as per the original formula) and hard as I tried, could not get it to bite. Then again, the EGR you're smoking never bit me.
It may have bit Saturday in part because I am a constant puffer and in part because it was the second bowl of the day (except weekends, I've only been smoking one) just a few hours after the first. Today I placed a little PA in the bottom of the bowl and had no bite at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.