What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland's Holiday Spirit 2008 in a Boswell. I'm going to have to get my hands on some more of this stuff!

Started a wonderful day with Walnut in a Dunhill 5102 Shell Briar. Outstanding smoke!

Afternoon All, Peretti's Somerset Flake[Burley], in my Berkshire by Tinsky, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

SG's Balkan Flake in a Magner. Anyone a fan of this tobacco? There is some kind of topping, I think. Pretty pungent.

Even' All, In an older smooth 1C bent Cavachhi, Marakesh Cafe '05[TT], Ken
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:

It's a pleasant 41F in Phila. On the ride into work this AM, I managed a bowl of ERRd and C&D BigNBurley 1:1 mix in a CustomBilt straight kinda apple shape. If you know CustomBilts, then you know how their shape chart only used classic shapes as a starting point, and then evolved. But, I've only recently returned to smoking CustomBilts. Can't think why I would have stopped.

Fair winds and full pipes, All.

ERR in a Kaywoodie Majestic bent apple. My first smoke after a week of head cold--really hits the spot.

30+ year aged Three Nuns in a Peter Heeshen. I started a holiday tradition last year of opening one of my older tins at Christmas time. This stuff is just awesome!

pipe001.jpg

pipe004.jpg

Afternoon all

Almost time to call it a day at the office. The drive home will be Peretti's 333 in a Pete Irish Harp.

A very mild after-dinner cigar rolled before my eyes by one Mr. Lopez.

(My sister took me to a Cuban restaurant--I'm full of rum and roast pork, and this fellow sets up shop in the corner, hand-rolling cigars. Best of all, they're free; it's a perk of the retaurant, and he's just working for tips... I suspect this is the one perk of NYC's awful tobacco tax code. Alas, I couldn't light up in the restaurant, but still!)

Started this morning off with Prince Albert in a Radice liverpool. The smoke went pretty fast as the hotel here in DC doesn't allow smoking inside and the wind is gusting at around 40 mph. Unfortunately smoking around DC today will be difficult at best but that is ok because I will head over to John B Hayes Tobacconist tonight.

Good Morning All,

SG Christmas '06 in a Wolfgang

-18 c with snow

:) Paul

Last night ride home Navy Flake in my Tinsky Author.
Finished it off in the workshop with some S.G.&Co. Full VA Flake.
I think tonights ride home will be Petersons University Flake in an old Kaywoodie 13B.
(I've been into the Flakes recently)
:pipe: on Brothers!

Status
Not open for further replies.