What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, got the heavy snow and worked all night. Cold air straight down over Lake Michigan. Hey EJinVA what lake does your Lake Effect snow come off of ? Here, coming off Lake Michigan, it comes in fingers. You never know where its going to hit. Some areas got about an inch while others had up to a foot. This is my first pipe of the day. More Brown Clunee, this itme in a Heeschen canted dublin. :D

After starting the day with Walnut in a Kaywoodie. I was able to get in 4 more bowls of Walnut aternating between a Brissett freehand bent dublin and a Kaywoodie Elegante full bent egg. Nice day for smoking!

Even' All, Dgt'd some Garsmere fl.in my Mike Brissett 20th Anniv. Calabash, in my S.S. Pierce Overland canted billard, FVF, also in my Le Nouvole 2 Cloud Rennisance FVF, 06, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

Opened a tin of Samuel Gawith Golden Glow Broken Virginia Flakes
tonight,this is a nice tobacco!First time I smoked it,used an Ardor Giant Calabash
how sweet it is! :cheers:

Winslow :sunny:

m2j3t6":pyiopvqj said:
Yep, got the heavy snow and worked all night. Cold air straight down over Lake Michigan. Hey EJinVA what lake does your Lake Effect snow come off of ? Here, coming off Lake Michigan, it comes in fingers. You never know where its going to hit. Some areas got about an inch while others had up to a foot. This is my first pipe of the day. More Brown Clunee, this itme in a Heeschen canted dublin. :D
Never thought about which lake in particular, just hear on the local weather that it's coming from the Great Lakes in general. Our usual Arctic blast like we had this week come from north west of here so it looks like probably lake Erie. Cold Arctic air shoots across the lake across Ohio & West Va then dumps on us, especially westward facing slopes. I guess it depends on the jet stream. We had an inch on the ground yesterday morning, made a slippery ride to work. Temps in the teens this morning, should get into the 40's today.
Yesterday I was craving a bowl of Walnut but didnt have it with me. I'll remedy that today, in a full bent no name. :pipe:

Started the day off with an early morning smoke of Walnut in a Rinaldo Lithos YY teardrop.

Not working today...yet. Moe snow on the way though! It will be coming your way EJ. They're calling for snow later today into tonight, heavy tomorrow and tomorrow night into friday. Started today with another bowl of Brown Clunee. Breaking in a Heeschen smooth bent egg shape.

m2j3t6":rm22q176 said:
Not working today...yet. Moe snow on the way though! It will be coming your way EJ. They're calling for snow later today into tonight, heavy tomorrow and tomorrow night into friday. Started today with another bowl of Brown Clunee. Breaking in a Heeschen smooth bent egg shape.
Yep, looks like a chance of snow for us thursday night.

Afternoon All, FVF in my BC Calabash, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Northeast Kingdom! :tongue:
10-1-88 :tongue:

Whilst watching the friendly football match England v. Germany, smoking Irish Flake/Black XX Rope in a Falcon. From there I will be watching Phil Taylor in the Grand Slam darts, and have a bowl of FVF all packed and ready in my Rad.

Alan :pipe:

Westbound down, 18 wheels a rollin... We gonna do what they say can't be done. Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there . Stand back boys and watch ole Puros run.....

A Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro in an 04 Pete,565 ISX,13 speed,.333 rears.

puros_bran":pfphd3aj said:
Westbound down, 18 wheels a rollin... We gonna do what they say can't be done. Gotta long way to go and a short time to get there . Stand back boys and watch ole Puros run.....
I saw that movie when it came out in the theatre back in the late 70's.
My brother still listens to the soundtrack.

I'm heading home with a bowl of Walnut. :pipe:

puros_bran":mbcyj1cc said:

A Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 maduro in an 04 Pete,565 ISX,13 speed,.333 rears.
Careful out there PB!

Enjoyed our last warm evening for a while with a bowl of Odysey in a Tim West plateaux sg bent :cheers: :pipe: FTRPLT

Waking to a bowl of Fairmorn Lancer Slices in a bent Tinsky urn. Already tired of winter...

Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.