What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too far from finishing this bowl of Jim's Evolving Work Blend in a 2003 Stanwell Golden Danish 56 Rusticated Canadian with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work early, though! :)

Christmas Cheer 2017 in a Stannie here this morning.
Seems like it's going to be a good one!

Now smoking McClelland Tudor Castle Arcade in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a tortoise shell stem.

Part way through this bowl of Granger in the third pipe I ever bought ($1.95), a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that needs more use.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Last smoke of the day is D&R Windsail Platinum in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Meet the Baron with Jimmy Durante and the Three Stooges.

Peretti's DD in my Scott Thile sandblasted Lovat pipe. Picked this pipe up on eBay a few years ago real cheap and it's an excellent smoker!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just received 14 oz. of this fine Burley blend:

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and Don Warren custom made XL Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.
Using the Bent System your basically smoking a reverse Calabash pipe.

FkxLCvh.jpg" style="width: 400px;height: 400px

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...C&D Three Friars in a '47 gp. 4+ Dunhill LB shell billiard... :cheers:

Dunhill My Mixture ( Babies Bottom ) BB1938

Pipe of choice: MM General Pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Recently opened:
Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.
This pipe has become one of my top 3 favorite smoking pipes. I highly recommend this pipe maker :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...American Spirit Original in a MM General... :cheers:

Solani ABF dated 2011. Now in a Mason jar rehydrated due to defective tin, which had no dents.

Pipe of choice: fully restored to mint condition my handmade/carved Weber Scoop pipe. A beautiful piece of briar which is also an excellent smoking pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking Stokkebye Natural Dutch Cavendish in a 1970s medium bend smooth Ben Wade Golden Walnut freehand with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Indians-Tigers game.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem.

Byzantium in a fine smoking old Kriswill gold clipper used so much there's a charred depression in the rim.

NYCP Jack's Shanty Cigar Leaf Blend dated 2012 in a MM Country Gentleman Pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.