What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through the last of this sample of George Washington Cut Plug in a smooth 2002 medium bend flame grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line silver spigot 10 Egea 03 Titania with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Uhle’s Crushed White Burley in a 2014 smooth quarter bend Basil Meadows paneled horn with a cumberland stem and p-lip.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...PS Aromatic Dutch Slices in a Radice Hawkbill... :cheers:

About a third of the way through this bowl of Year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Cube Cut Burley aged over 4 years in my smooth blonde finished Aldo Velani Brandy bowl pipe with an oval shank and wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...Maltan RR in a Cavicchi(CCCC) smooth bent apple... :cheers:

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk from a Mason jar dated 2010. Pipe of choice: MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Arky, nice OW pipe!! Does your wife help you light that?? It's a loooooong one.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Now smoking Planta Anno MMXII (Ripe Marula Fruit) in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Watching the A's-Red Sox game.

Final pipe of the day, have any early appointment tomorrow.

Balkan Sobranie dated 1986, pipe of choice:  Bjarne Giant smooth Apple pipe with a bent stem. This pipe was made for me personally. A one of a kind tobacco deserves a one of a kind pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking RO Series Acadian English in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.