What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

MacB Navy Flake in a Peterson bullie.
Another beautiful spring day here in Cape Town.

Half way through this bowl of D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem.

Get to enjoy a pipe before I need to leave!!

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with 1950s Arrowhead in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Watching We're Not Married!

Well, back to Knightdale after only 2.5 hours of torture ??

Dan Tobacco Bill Bailey's Balkan Blend dated 2010
Pipe of choice: Ardor Urano Zulu pipe

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...SG Cob Plug in a '82 gp. 4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy...

Recently opened a Mason jar of Sutliff's Ready Rubbed Match dated 2012.

Pipe of choice: Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide comfortable
stem. A chubby beautiful piece of briar.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...C&D Crooner in a Ben Wade blast apple... :cheers:

About a third of a bowl left of Lane Burley and Black in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a brown pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink. It's almost time for Mad Dog Russo.

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Bentley The Oriental Spice in a 1970s small bowl smooth medium bend Danish Sovereign XXX 324 volcano sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking C&D Blue Ridge in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy with a black acrylic stem. Watching the A's-Red Sox game.

Half way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Peter Heinrichs Special Curley dated 2006, a much better blend with age.
Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 carved chubby pot with a wide stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem.

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Almost finished smoking Jim’s A Blend in a three quarter bend smooth 1985 Dunhill Chestnut 5202 with a cumberland stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.