What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

A blend of FOUR different C&D Burley tobacco's aged for just over 5 years in a H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

<h4 class="post-content">...Stanwell Melange in a Stanwell Golden Danish Canadian...</h4>:cheers:

Wessex Gold Brick Virginia Plug dated 2008

Pipe of choice: Savinelli: Punto Oro Natural 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful Mexican dinner and am now smoking year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching the Indians-Royals game.

Now smoking Lane LEO in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano lovat with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished an unlabeled Cuban cigar... outstanding!!

Last pipe of the day:

A blend of Burley & Black and Bayou Night bulk from a Mason jar dated 2010. Pipe of choice: MM General pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING

D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 1950s Arrowhead in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem.

A couple minutes away from smoking RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip.

Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron aged 7 years in my Ardor Urano
Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP. ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Winter Gold in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Perry Mason.

MacB Navy Flake in a Chacom billiard here at the foot of Table Mountain today.
2nd cup is in, the day can start!

Now smoking Granger in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. I may finish the night with this smoke. Watching Gunsmoke. They smoke, I smoke, we all smoke. :shock:

Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen from the sunny Athens-Greece. First of all i would like to thank you all for the psychological support in my father's health problem, your posts and pm's are much appreciated.
It was a very difficult moment for all of us because was one step away from septic shock that could kill him and everybody changed the way of life [night and day] to be close to take care of him. Thank God he got out from the Intensive Care, he recovered enough in the hospital and now is on the way back home for full recovery.

254513700c0f52303d49255cb515028e3dc23d81.jpg

Skandinavik Vanilla.

I said above about Home so here is a photo from our rotisserie in my family home, you can see my grandmother's oil vase, a 5th BC century piece from our ancestors in our ancient village and a piece from a volcano which is in my island.

<h4 class="post-content">...Granger in a Davidoff blast Canadian...</h4>:cheers:

GREAT NEWS Sid, your Dad was in my Prayers. Also nice too have you back as well.

Mac Baren Plumcake dated 2015

Pipe of choice: Icarus wire wheel rusticated Apple nosewarmer with a straight shank and comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.