What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
<h4 class="post-content">...MacBaren Golden Extra('84) in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...</h4>:cheers:

Well, with less than one hour of sleep last night this will be my final pipe of the day. I'm exhausted!!

Granger, over 35 years old in my restored Wally Frank Oom Paul pipe. Great smoker !!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

This morning, Warrior Plug in a Kaywoodie Egg; this afternoon, 1st try of Speakeasy, in an MM Legend

Huh, go figure....

Warrior plug in a Kaywoody apple this morning. An unidentified blend sent to me this evening in a Washington mm cob....

Very interesting.......

Just finished smoking McClelland 27 in a 2014 smooth medium bend Basil Meadows egg with an aluminum band and a "root beer swirl" acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of Paul Olsen Old School MOB in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a 1938 straight black grain relief Dunhill OX Shell bulldog with a silver band repair and a black vulcanite stem. Working and phone chatting about James Bond movies.

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author.

Not far from finishing the last of my stash of Peretti Oxford Flake in a 1982 black sandblasted medium bend W.O. Larsen freehand with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of Granger in a black 1980 sandblasted Peterson Premiere 01 medium bend pot with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Watching Perry Mason.

Just finished feeding the cats and this bowl of D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem. Reading baseball box scores while this smoke lasts.

My father was encourage me indirectly for pipe smoking that's why i mention here his problem, if he wasen't this way maybe i wouldn't be in a forum to post. In a future post my dera friends i will tell you more.

254542136d1853e90343426ae3c8b9606e1452a4.jpg

The view from the Cafe.

25454214ef1df051fae604a6414f12465142cd78.jpg

Peter Stokkebye Sweet Vanilla.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in my wire wheel rusticated Icarus black Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

<h4 class="post-content">...SP Rich Taste in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian...</h4>

One of my top 3 all time favorite tobacco's: Strang in my Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide stem. I pack the pipe in layers.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

C&D Burley Flake #3 in my Bjarne medium Apple bowl with a bent wide stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with C&D Founding Fathers in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Up early, so I'm smoking.

Drucquer & Sons Inns of Court in my restored BBB Best Make Smooth Billiard pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

My Maple Crumb Cake in my Icarus wire wheel rusticated Volcano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.