What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiner Professional Blend dated 2009. An enjoyable aromatic that does not need to be sipped.

Pipe of choice: Pipes of Malta Meer Billiard bowl with a wide saddle stem. Custom made for me in 1987 and purchased while living on The Island of Malta.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

John Patton's Storm Front aged over 2 years.

Pipe of choice: RDPipes ( Ron Powell, BoB member ) Devil Anse Pipe.
This pipe is not only a great looking pipe, it's also a superb smoker!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

<h4 class="post-content">...Stanwell Melange in a MM Patriot...</h4> :cheers:

Uhle's Blend 00

Pipe of choice: Kirsten with the Bent System and XL Don Warren custom made Apple Morta bowl. I'm really enjoying my 2 bowls made by Don on my Kirsten. Well worth the price and a MUST have if you own a Kirsten pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Watching Live and Let Die.

Sid, I am very happy to hear the good news. Best wishes to you, your dad and all of your family, my friend.

A quarter of the way through this bowl of C&D White Lightning in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Watching The Man with the Golden Gun.

A blend of Carter Hall & VBC aged together in a Mason jar for over 3 years.
Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking C&D Speakeasy in a 1970s medium bend brown Caminetto 205 Business egg with a long black acrylic saddle stem. A bottle of Mist Twst is my drink.

H&H BlackHouse in my restored Kaywoodie hand made/carved chubby pot pipe in flawless condition. An excellent smoking pipe with the Drinkless stinger working properly.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just now opened this tin, one of my favorite GLP blends:

G. L. Pease Jackknife Plug date on tin 5/2011
Well rubbed and rested for about an hour

Pipe of choice: Restored to MINT condition....Ben Wade smooth briar Oom Paul pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Jim's VaPer in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem.

Germain Brown Flake date can not be read properly.

Pipe of choice: Stanwell #95 all around the bowl of this chubby pot is rusticated and the wide rim is smooth. A slight bend to the wide comfortable stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Opened this tin recently from ten years ago: needed to air dry for about an hour in a tobacco tray. One of the FINEST aromatics in my opinion!!

Dan Tobacco's Blue Note

Pipe of choice: A rarely smoked pipe....
Castello Collection Bent Billiard (KKKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of McCranie’s Red Ribbon, vintage 2000 in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the Pirates-Reds game.

JimInks, Don Warren's favorite your smoking^^^^^^

C&D Billy Budd bulk version aged just over 5 years in my rusticated/partially carved T. Cristiano Canadian pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Germain Special Latakia Flake from 2006, rubbed out well and letting it sit in a tobacco tray for about an hour. Seems extremely moist.

Pipe of choice: my Ardor Giove Dublin ( DR )

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful chili and cheese dinner and am almost half way through bowl of Strang in a 2003 smooth medium bend straight grain Ardor Venere Extra signed by Dorelio Rovera Dublin and a black acrylic stem. As Strang hasn't been produced in a year and a half, and there's no indication production will resume, I am retiring the phrase "The best durn tobacco made today". It was true while it lasted. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my evening drink. Watching the Braves-Mets game.

Wessex GOLD BRICK VIRGINIA PLUG aged 8 years

Pipe of choice: my restored LHS smooth chubby Scoop pipe with a silver band and a wide stem. Excellent smoking pipe!!

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Seattle Pipe Club Mississippi River Reserve in a 1974 smooth slight bend Tinderbox Aalborg freehand made by Nording with a thin black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.