What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Watching The Living Daylights.

Just opened a tin of McClellan's #24 VA from 2011, smoked in a BriarWorks Original smooth contrast stain Strawberry with plateaux rim and translucent brown acrylic saddle stem.

Seattle Pipe Club Plum Pudding in a restored Viking pipe with a 2" custom made dark chocolate stain rusticated briar Chimney bowl.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Paul Olsen Old School MOB in a slight bend rusticated 1979 Savinelli Estella 310 poker with a brown pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine is my drink.

John Patton's Crossroads

Pipe of choice: T. Cristiano Signature Series Fatta A Mano smooth Billiard pipe with a silver band. A superb smoking pipe that finally getting more use.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Getting set to watch the Braves-Mets game as I talk pipe tobacco with a buddy.

Lane Limited La Gloria Cubana dated 2016

Even though this blend is made up of Cyprian Latakia, Virginia, Oriental and a touch of Perique I would call the blend " a sweet Lat bomb "! Smokey and woodsy blend, the Cyprian Latakia is WAY upfront!!

Pipe of choice: MM Diplomat pipe with a bent stem

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of year 2002 Wessex Sovereign Curly Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A bottle of Bubble Up soda is my drink.

One of my top FIVE favorite blends:

John Patton's Storm Front

Aldo Velani blonde smooth Brandy bowl with an oval shank and slight bend to the wide extremely comfortable stem. This pipe is dedicated to Burley blends.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Seems I smoke fast, but I only smoke most blends either 1/2 to 3/4 of the bowl.

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake dated 2006 in my full black sandblasted/rusticated Tom Eltang Devil Anse pipe.
An expensive pipe and not one of my top 50 favorites! Once I'm feeling a bit better the draft needs to be opened.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking 2012 Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left and a black vulcanite stem.

<h4 class="post-content">...Dunhill Flake in a Cavicchi(CC) smooth Canadian...</h4>

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date ) in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Half way through this bowl of 1950s Arrowhead in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Listing this a few minutes early: C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Charles Rattray Hal O’ The Wynd, just over 40 years old. It's the original from Scotland and a full 4 ounces.

Pipe of choice: Finally building an even cake.....Savinelli Punto Oro Classic Natural - 320 KS

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

About a third of a bowl left of C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem.

Frog Morton on the Town in my :
GBD Fantasy Partially Sandblasted Billiard. I'm the original owner and purchased this pipe I believe in Georgia around 1978.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful pork chops and black-eyed peas dinner with a bowl of Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a 2014 Savinelli Gaius smooth brown slight bend black acrylic stem and ferrule 320KS author. Watching the Nats-Dodgers game.

Finished of the Warrior Plug in an MM Country Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.