What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back to the studio with a bowl of RO Perique Series Blend B-41 in my trusty 1970s smooth three quarter bend Peterson System Standard 305 with a black vulcanite stem and p-lip. Shag cut for easy burning is a plus when drawing.

Work is done for the day, and I'm smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

A third of the way through this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Thank you all my dear friends! :cheers:
As i was sitting in the Cafe suddenly i heard a "meow" and a kitty show up looking me in the eyes asking for food, the poor animal had a problem in her left eye.

254837211bd7c6900d5d1fcd9351ccc42b45dbf1.jpg
_
25483698af9fd1dce5dc1687a604b2da08504d5c.jpg

I didn't had anything to give to her so i asked from the waiter to bring a small tin of milk for my coffee which of course i gave it to her. I wish i could do more and let's hope that she will manage to survive.

25483675647d10d2a2b7b626b7c713596d9ea4e1.jpg

Davidoff Scottish Mixture.

John Patton's Crossroads 

Pipe of choice: Castello Natural Vergin Bent Egg .....(KKK)

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

...earlier...5 Brothers...now, PA Match in a '62 Dunhill ODA 835 shell billiard...

Mixture 965, sitting at my desk at work puffing my tatty but happy Pete system 314

I.R. Three Star Blue date on Mason jar 2010
Pipe of choice: Don Carlos Smooth Bent Bulldog pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Sliced Brown Aromatic in a Parker sandblasted Dublin.

Recently opened a Mason jar of Sutliff's Ready Rubbed Match dated 2012. 

Pipe of choice: Stanwell Royal Guard with a bent wide comfortable 
stem. A chubby beautiful piece of briar. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Up early to get a couple things done.

Still @ my daughter's in Knightdale due to another appointment in a few days. So now it's time for me to enjoy the last of this fine Flake tobacco. Definitely one of my all time favorites:

Germain's Rich Dark Flake

Pipe of choice: my Restored to mint condition Smooth flawless briar Ben Wade Oom Paul Pipe. Have just enough to fill the bowl 3/4 from the top. This blend smokes extremely slow and absolutely no bite when pushed a bit. Rich creamy smoke  :cheers: 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished smoking Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem. A cup of Maxwell House, neat, is my drink.

Now smoking Tabac Manil Reserve du Patron in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a documentary about Judy Garland.

...PS Turkish Export in a RD Pipe smooth XL Canadian with Amber inserts...

Wow! That last smoke burned the quickest of anything I ever smoked. Semois is like that. Well, this one goes a bit quickly, too, but it'll get me to lunch time: D&R Three Sails in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Perry Mason.

Relaxing after a wonderful steak and eggs lunch with a bowl of Brigadier Black Alamo in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

The Germain's Rich Dark Flake I just finished smoking was superb. I need to keep my eyes open for this tobacco!!

John Patton's Forgotten Memories ( well aged but no date )  in my Ardor Urano Billiard Fatta A Mano pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Just finished a bowl of C&D Byzantium in my big Pauls Cayuga oom paul. Love big pipes.

Slowroll":q85a5e3j said:
Just finished a bowl of C&D Byzantium in my big Pauls Cayuga oom paul. Love big pipes.
Yup!!! Any of Paul's Cayuga pipes are superb smokers due to how the briar is oil cured. 

REMEMBER....these and ALL the pipes sold @ Paul's Pipes online will be 45% off in January.  Dan does this every year in Honor of his Dad. 
Great B&M, but you MUST call to place any tobacco order. It's the law in Michigan. Well worth the call. 

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.