What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0758c8ab6da956ae359b313372b748e9.jpg

TWO REAL NICE PIPES ABOVE ME ^^^^^^^ :cheers: :cheers:

Just popped this tin, was in the mood for:

G. L. Pease Gaslight date on tin 2013
Pipe of choice: H.S. Studio sandblasted well balanced very dark brown bowl sitter poker pipe.
An upwards two tone black/brown shank with a bent stem.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Relaxing after a wonderful crock pot spaghetti and meatballs dinner with a bowl of Motzek Hallo Twist in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian with a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching Perry Mason.

C&D Bijou dated 9/2016.....ABSOLUTELY NO MOLD :cheers:
Pipe of choice: Restored to mint condition: Charatan Belvedere Group 3 with an 18kt Gold Band.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Part way through this bowl of Sam Gawith Medium Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Corncobcon":50qgstwi said:
I started off the day with a couple of bowls of Lane Ready Rubbed in MM Country Pride and a Patriot corn cobs.  Now I'm smoking G&H Brown Flake Liquorice in a Piazzolla  Billiard with a slight bend in the stem.  One more bowl later, maybe something from Dunhill.

I chose Dunhill Early Morning Pipe to smoke in my Sav Punto Oro Mr. G 122. Smoking it now while watching the Chiefs. Chiefs are up 14 to 3! The EMP is one of my go-to tobaccos when I don't know what to smoke. Always satisfying.

...Sutliff Angler's Dream in a Radice XL Dark Rind Canadian...

Having some after dinner Red Va, McC'sFM 2000 in an Apple/Pot shaped Edwards Straight Grain. mmmm Red va and oil cured Algerian Briar!! :twisted: :twisted:

Posting my last smoke of the day about 20 minutes early: by 11:00 or so I need to close my eyes for a while!

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed era mid 70's in my no name custom made Lovat pipe.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a 1977 straight black rusticated Sir Brent billiard with a silver band repair and a brown pearl grey acrylic stem. Watching The Flash.

Storm front in my shire cob.. out in the snow.... in about 3 mins... great idea Yotie!

This afternoon, Dreams of Kadath in an IMP meer Apple; this evening, Hal o' the Wynd in a straight Dutch meer billiard

Trying to finish a bowl of ODF in a metal stemmed pipe LC sent me, but I can't remember the maker at this time. I must be out of practice, this stuff has my head spinning tonight....

A couple minutes or so away from smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

OW.....what I sent you was suppose to be a shhhhhhhhhh!!!

IT WAS A NOS BENT GRABOW VIKING WITH TWO NOS BOWLS. ONE IS EXTREMELY RARE. LIKE YOU NOW HAVE THE ONLY ONE KNOWN THAT STILL EXISTS. ENJOY IN GOOD HEALTH... :cheers:  :cheers:

PS, NOW DO NOT TELL ANYONE ELSE  :fpalm:  :fpalm:  :fpalm:

PSS, YOUR EXCUSED DUE TO A CONCUSSION AND MEDICATION

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Now smoking Wilke No. 191 in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. Off to work in a couple minutes.

LNF in a no-name zulu here in Cape Town this morning.
Second cup is brewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.