What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished work, had a couple slices of pizza, fed the cats, and am now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching the PBS documentary on The Beatles.

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Rego 969-48 (09) with a black vulcanite stem.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a 2001 Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend with a pointy bottom and a wide top with a black acrylic stem.

256525761a6153194aa01e656bbce6c7a86ad8fd.jpg

Peterson Sunset Breeze.

...earlier...Velvet...then, Lane Burley...now, Angler's Dream in a Briar Patch cob...

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Sobranie of London The Original Sobranie Flake Rich Virginia in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke.

JimInks":i5vq0y9p said:
Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of Sobranie of London The Original Sobranie Flake Rich Virginia in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Boylan's Root Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Gunsmoke.
I love me some Boylan's! The black cherry and cola are awesome. If you like the root beer, their red birch beer is really good too. It's like a liquid wintergreen Lifesaver.

Finishing up my tin of GLP's Embarcadero in a MM Washington 5th ave.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Wanted: Dead or Alive.

glassjapan":h5dce7ar said:
JimInks":h5dce7ar said:
I love me some Boylan's! The black cherry and cola are awesome. If you like the root beer, their red birch beer is really good too. It's like a liquid wintergreen Lifesaver.

Finishing up my tin of GLP's Embarcadero in a MM Washington 5th ave.
I have tried Boylan's Birch Beer, but I haven't seen the red version. If I find it, I'll give it a try.

Not far from finishing this bowl of year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Watching The Lone Ranger.

Part way through this bowl of Wilke #515 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Phone chatting about the world!

' Dayyy from Greece, as you have seen in hundreds of phtoso the coffee is the "necessary accompaniment" in my pipe smoking so take a look what created in the final step of preparation. This is not just another crema for coffee...this is coffee poetry!

25653353ec1624fab7ac8ecbb421beb0449d0e82.jpg

I fixed the tv-antenna on the roof so the wife's whimpering stopped so calmly i enjoy Robert McConnell Latakia Flake while watching Vietnam war documentaries.

Now smoking 2000 Friedman & Pease Inverness in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Just finished smoking C&D Happy Hour in a smooth medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot wide top Dublin with a canted plateau and black acrylic stem.

Now smoking C&D Dreams of Kadath in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching The Lone Ranger marathon even though I own the series unedited on DVD.

Sid.Stavros":c7anbosb said:
' Dayyy from Greece, as you have seen in hundreds of phtoso the coffee is the "necessary accompaniment" in my pipe smoking so take a look what created in the final step of preparation. This is not just another crema for coffee...this is coffee poetry!

25653353ec1624fab7ac8ecbb421beb0449d0e82.jpg

I fixed the tv-antenna on the roof so the wife's whimpering stopped so calmly i enjoy Robert McConnell Latakia Flake while watching Vietnam war documentaries.
Sid, looks like you have that technique down pat. Lovely looking crema! I have an ibrik that looks much like that. Need to put it to more use someday.

OGS after b'fast, which the estate Sav 316 Oscar Lucite seems to be dedicated to.

Late morning saw some awesome PC burned in my estate Brebbia 'bash. Terrific combo.

Mid afternoon on a rainy day, I sacrificed some Thanksgiving blend in the huge Moretti Dutch gifted me.

I'll have some St. Bruno RR after supper in the trusty Wily Rhody/Dub.

Cheers,

RR

Relaxing after a terrific pot roast dinner with a bowl of 1960s John Middleton Crosby Square in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching a panel discussing the history of public affairs programming in the 1970s on C-Span 3.

Part way through this bowl of 2013 Capstan Blue in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, Sutliff Revelation Match in a '10 gp.6 Dunhill shell "Oxford" panel billiard...

Status
Not open for further replies.