What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, Rattray's Buckingham in a Lee van Cleef meer; this afternoon and evening, War Horse Bar, first in a straight Dutch meer Billiard and then in an MM Patriot

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a 2016 Peretti's M.T. Natural made in Holland straight smooth brown Algerian briar billiard. Have enough left for a couple bowls. Watching Mannix.

C&D Odessa in my cuspidor stack. Doesn't even gurgle. 

IMG_7676.jpg

Just past the half way mark on this bowl of Uhle’s Bishop’s Move in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell with a black vulcanite stem.

Just finished smoking Watch City Christmas Present 2015 in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Almost a third of the way through this bowl of RO Perique Series Blend P-37 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era William Conrad Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. Watching a documentary about Sam Giancana.

Greetings from Greece, wonderful sunny day with 21°C in Athens.

2565402141614bf7a497f65f0826e85eb3253455.jpg

Black & Elegant Vanille.

Brewdude":jgbv12p8 said:
Sid, looks like you have that technique down pat. Lovely looking crema! I have an ibrik that looks much like that. Need to put it to more use someday.
Thank you my friend, keep in mind that the coffee must be thin as powder to get the most of the good reult.

Sid.Stavros":eyixstvw said:
Greetings from Greece, wonderful sunny day with 21°C in Athens.

2565402141614bf7a497f65f0826e85eb3253455.jpg

Black & Elegant Vanille.

Brewdude":eyixstvw said:
Sid, looks like you have that technique down pat. Lovely looking crema! I have an ibrik that looks much like that. Need to put it to more use someday.
Thank you my friend, keep in mind that the coffee must be thin as powder to get the most of the good reult.
Beautiful picture as always Sid. I always look forward to seeing your daily offerings from Greece.

...earlier...R. McConnell Special London...then, G&H Kendal KY...now, St. Bruno RR in a Briar Patch cob...

Haddo's Delight in a Savinelli oom Paul. Still having no success in having a bite-free smoke from a Va.

Earlier, it was Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Now, I'm just past the half way mark of this bowl of Sobranie of London The Original Sobranie Flake Rich Virginia in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Mountain Dew made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Half way through this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

Hello from Greece, i am watching the: "A War" (Danish: Krigen) ,it's a 2015 war drama

256545873911a350e9e2731995165b93e4c6553e.jpg

Company commander Claus M. Pedersen and his men are stationed in an Afghan province. Meanwhile back in Denmark Claus' wife Maria is trying to hold everyday life together with a husband at war and three children missing their father. During a routine mission, the soldiers are caught in heavy crossfire and in order to save his men, Claus makes a decision that has grave consequences for him - and his family back home.

while smoking Mac Baren Mixture Aromatic (filtered water beside me) in a Fe.Ro pipe.

Navyflake":c6zwffic said:
Beautiful picture as always Sid. I always look forward to seeing your daily offerings from Greece.
Thank you Frank and all the members which write kindly commnets for my photos.
a025.gif

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink. Watching Maverick.

Now smoking MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

McClelland Beacon in the MM cob. Some semi sweet red wine to wet the swab.

Now smoking C&D Crooner in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.49) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Watching Perry Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.