What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last smoke of the night is 1970s Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

257823181ad627ec0cb399c0288e684fe3e186ee.jpg

Reiner Rot Blend 51.

...Lane Burley & Black in a Savinelli Oceano bent bulldog...coffee on the side...

Just finished smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Enjoying some McLelland Beacon in the Rusticated Cayuga Oiled Briar. Black coffee in the Captain's Gig.

My after pizza lunch smoke is 2006 C&D Yorktown in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

OHM Red Turkish Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Now smoking aged Sam Gawith Best Brown in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Grape Nehi made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Now smoking Ted’s Pipe Shoppe County Cork in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem.

H&H Larry's Blend in my new trimmer iron horse pipe for breaking in.
IMG_7814.jpg

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

C&D Burley Flake #4 in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe with a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

...earlier...LC Virginia & Burley...now, War Horse Bar in a Pipemaker blast Canadian...

Relaxing after a wonderful quesadilla dinner with a bowl of the original 2011 H&H Black House that won the Chicago Pipe Show contest in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem. Watching the 4 Man Bob Sled competition.

Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

MM Great Dane in a Carey Magic Inch smooth apple with a tapered straight Vulcanite stem. I've had this pipe for years. It was a gift from a Brother that I believe was living in Arizona. I smoked it the day it arrived, put it away, and forgot about until tonight. It smokes surprisingly good. Have I been missing something special by not buying and smoking Carey pipes? :)

AJ

AJ":cmtjcdsg said:
MM Great Dane in a Carey Magic Inch smooth apple with a tapered straight Vulcanite stem. I've had this pipe for years. It was a gift from a Brother that I believe was living in Arizona. I smoked it the day it arrived, put it away, and forgot about until tonight. It smokes surprisingly good. Have I been missing something special by not buying and smoking Carey pipes? :)

AJ
I recently got a magic inch Meerschaum. Wonderful smoker! Using it for Syrian Latakia blends.

Peterson Signature Flake in an egg shaped medium bend smooth Burgundy colored 1985 Caminetto with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.