What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a bowl of Yenice  Agonya with added latakia (i guess I'll have to ration myself, given there's no  more), in an old Jarl short stack. One of my first pipes.

Now smoking Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking 2013 Stonehaven in a 1998 smooth medium bend Peterson Limerick 69 with a nickel band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Had a big bowl of C&D Epiphany in a 1960s GBD RockRoot Bulldog this afternoon

...earlier...R. Lewis Orcilla Mixture...now, Field & Stream Match in a RD Pipe "Pit Bull" bulldog...Laphroaig neat on the side...

Another windy but otherwise mostly pleasant day -- Old Gowrie in an MM Diplomat and then Royal Jersey Perique, first in a Lee van Cleef meer and then an MM Country Gentleman

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Working!

A couple minutes or so away from smoking Esoterica Dorchester in a smooth straight WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Sterling Canadian with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Golden Glow in an own reject here at the southern tip of Africa, this morning.

Work is done for the day and I'm now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Phone chatting about pipe tobacco.

Last smoke of the day is D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem.

25786562706fa88378029ba5d2c586d9d1bf343b.jpg

Poeschl Exclusiv Cavendish.

...earlier...Briggs Mixture Match...now, R. McConnell Special London in a Castello KKKK Trademark billiard...coffee on the side...

Enjoying a bowl of McClelland Navy Cavendish while walking through the park this morning. The pipe pictured above is the Scottie's tomato that was gifted to me for Christmas. What a remarkable pipe in that it requires hardly any relights even in the outdoors.

Strong black coffee to accompany my walk with my favorite four-legged black Labrador Retriever.

Status
Not open for further replies.