What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning was perfect piping weather, Old Gowrie in an Viking rhodsian; windier this afternoon and evening, with some Royal Jersey Perique (love the taste and aroma, but it does burn quick!) in an MM Country Gentleman, and this evening, Buckingham in my IMP meer Apple

Now smoking 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem. Phone chatting with my niece.

Enjoyed a light snack and am now smoking C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

Aged Former's Cross Grain Flake in my early 50s Kaywoodie Super Grain straight smooth Bulldog. :)

AJ

257846521c6d2f57349fff4e174895e840b6d8c1.jpg

Jacaranda Tropic Fragrance.

...earlier...Lane Burley & Black...now, Chatham Manor in a Blakemar blast Dublin...

Found some Esoterica tins/bags at my local Tinder Box store, including Penzance. The first time I've smoked Penzance guilt-free.
I also opened a tin of 7 Seas Original, and I'm not a big fan, to be honest.

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Relaxing after a roast beef sandwich with a bowl of MacBaren Modern Virginia Flake in a post WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Dublin straight smooth X155 Bulldog with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. A bottle of Boylan's Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching The Thin Man.

Just packed some MB The Solent Mixture in a Falcon Ribbed Apple bowl with Green Rainbow stem.

Now smoking Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Just smoked my occasional Haddo's Delight in a bent GBD.
Then switched to Super Balkan in one of my stacks

It's a Royal Yacht kinda day. On my 6th bowl of it today, this one in my Charatan After Hours Banker. The longer I smoke this blend, almost 40 years now, the more I understand why Simenon smoked it almost exclusively !! :twisted: :twisted:

Almost half way through this bowl of 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Having some Peterson Wild Atlantic (good stuff!) in a Standard Bent Falcon with a rusticated Algier bowl.

OHM Red Turkish Blend in an early smooth Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.