What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

Golden Glow in a Stanwell billiard this morning.
2nd cup of coffee coming up!

Now smoking Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. I'll likely finish the night with this smoke.

Dukes of Hazzard, a pipe smoker takes a ticket from a Sheriff Deputy for littering his match, few decades later the fellow pipe smoker can't even light his pipe in public.

25789214905c97fd8784908bc166b987fe2a7ee0.jpg

Peterson De Luxe Mixture.

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, Sutliff RR in a Caminetto carved apple...coffee on the side...

Starting a bowl of MB Cube Silver, my favorite aromatic, in a Peterson Christmas 2017 X220.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Off to run errands today.

Smoking, what else of a morning, Byzantium in my #1 stack.
Gonna be a little light on posts for a couple more days; have a lot of work occupying me. Can't complain, helps fund my TAD.

Having another bowl of some new unobtainable, McC's Virginia Woods, in one of the Charatan Special pots I bought back in the early '70s. Chiccory coffee 'Nawlins style on the side. :twisted:

While I was out: two bowls of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Now smoking Wilke TC Black & Gold in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl with a silver band and a pearl brown acrylic stem. Got five new to me Wilke blends to review today. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Now smoking Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

Part way through this bowl of 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Smoking the next to last bowl of this sample of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

C&D Burley Flake #1 in a Peterson Kinsale XL21 Bulldog

Having a pre-dinner bowl of unobtainable, McC's Blackwoods Flake in my Edward's tanshell finish bent bulldog that I got in the late '70s. mmmm oil cured Algerian Briar and Red va !! :twisted: :twisted:

Relaxing after a wonderful baby back ribs and cheese hash brown casserole and am part way through a second round of Wilke Surbrug’s Crystal Palace in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic stem.

...earlier...Velvet...now, Field & Stream Match in a Ser Jacopo smooth Canadian...

Status
Not open for further replies.