What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter with a black vulcanite stem.

Relaxing after a chicken soup and grilled cheese sandwich luch with a bowl of 2006 C&D Yorktown in a 2002 smooth natural straight silver banded Ardor Venere Extra Fatta A Mano Maigret billiard, signed by Dorelio Rovera and a black acrylic stem. The years gave this blend a little maturity that I like. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink on this chilly, rainy day.

Part way through this bowl of Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching The Talk of the Town on TCM.

Just finished a bowl of Stonehaven in the Cayuga Oiled Briar after my lunch. Cold water and ice cubes to drink.

Now smoking Comptons Scottish Mixture in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish with Southern Comfort stave in a medium bend egg 2017 Royal Meerschaum Dragon meer with a black and cream swirl amber colored acrylic stem. A chilled glass of Whole Foods Tangerine Italian Soda made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Just started a bowl of Peterson Wild Atlantic in a Falcon Standard Bent with a Plymouth Rustic bowl. 8)

Not far from finishing this bowl of vintage A.C. Peterson Duke’s Mixture in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

1970s Granger in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top with a black acrylic stem.

...Barking Dog Match  in a Savinelli Red Alligator bulldog 673 KS...

GLP Jackknife in a Castello Sea Rock

963c5d3bd2d39b71b293695b3e952f36.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful spaghetti dinner and am part way through this bowl of Peretti Oriental No. 40 in a 1970s smooth medium bend Stanwell Rego 969-48 Design Choice 837 sitter with a vulcanite stem and ferrule.

Having my 8th bowl of the day, this one some Virginia Woods in a small grp 4 size BBB Thorneycroft shell finished SB Apple from theearly '70s i got from bro Nathan this past year. Oil cured Algerian briar and red va mmmmm :twisted:

Now smoking Robert McConnell Special London Fine Cut in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem.

A few minutes away from smoking Park Lane Connoisseur in a slight bent black pattern etched 1977 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma level top with a gray swirl colored stem.

Holiday Match in a Yello-bole Standard and Old Gowrie in an MM Legend

Just finished work and this bowl of aged Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.