What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished smoking Old Colonial in a 1979 smooth natural signed Rossi 1886 OomPaul 124 with an amber acrylic stem.

Last smoke of the day is Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob with a black stem.

...earlier...SWRA...now, Sutliff Field & Stream Match in a Savinelli smooth Long John...coffee on the side...

2012 Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug in a Rad Davis Billiard.
rad11-600x216.jpg

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Golden Extra in a 2002 smooth Rinaldo Silver Line 3 EGER 05 paneled horn with a black acrylic stem. Been busy with various things today.

Now smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of 7-UP is my drink. Throwing some rubber ear plugs for Suzy and Molly to catch.

Now smoking Der Pfeifenladen #50 in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Watching Blackmail starring Edward G. Robinson.

2004 Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in a Bruce Weaver Rhodesian.
sma06a.jpg

Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Just finished my last bowl of Arango Balkan Supreme in my Charatan Executive plateu rimmed 1/8the bent straight graines Dublin. Ciccory coffee 'Nawlins style on the side. mmmmmm :twisted: :twisted:

Now smoking C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink.

Back from running errands and had a bowl of Peretti No. 8 Slice in a 2003 medium bend straight grain Viggo Nielsen sitter with a Cumberland-like lucite stem.

Now smoking 2007 Stonehaven in a straight sandblasted pre-transition Barling Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. black billiard with a silver band and a black ebonite military bit. Ice water and floaty li'l icebergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend post-WW2 Pre-Republic Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite stem. Watching America's Parks on NGC.

Now smoking the last of my stash of D&R Vengeur Platinum in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. This will get me to dinner time.

50/50 blend of GH Kendall Kentucky and Dark Birdseye in a Peterson Shannon 150

...earlier...Lane Burley...now, VIP Match in a Don Carlos smooth apple...

This morning, Buckingham in a Viking Apple, but after that the wind picked up. So, Old Gowrie, this afternoon in a Pioneer Meer Poker and this evening in an MM Country Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.