What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Naklah Tropicana in my hookah. Kind of a grapefruit flavor.

Jim

PeterD":pss4dpu0 said:
...earlier...Amphora Virginia...now, Chatham Manor in an Ardor DR Urano fantasy bent apple...coffee on the side...

That is a lovely pipe! :alien:

A new home blend called "Taste of Tartus". A mix of Oriental leaf and Syrian Latakia on a base of Virginias. Burning it in an Osage Orange squashed tomato.

Relaxing after a wonderful trout and potato salad dinner with a bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Nature on PBS.

Last of some Lakeland Dark, first in my Storient Lee van Cleef meer and then in an MM Country Gentleman

Director’s Cut in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Well aged Dunbar in a well aged Denmark-era Ben Wade freehand

Now smoking Sir Walter Raleigh in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash with a black acrylic stem. Have enough for one more bowl.

Last smoke of the day is Sutliff Flying Dutchman Match in a slight bend black sandblasted Lorenzo Elba Imperia 8636 with an amber colored acrylic stem.

258690904297fda494ada9ebd5bea95e3a890bd7.jpg

Davidoff Danish Mixture.

Half way through this bowl of Stokkebye Highland Whiskey in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar John Barrett Volcano with a walnut shank and a black plastic stem.

...earlier...Sutliff John Rolfe Match...now, Lane Burley & Black in a Altinok "Cobra' meer...coffee on the side...

Starting off my smoking day with Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Apple is my drink. Getting ready to run some errands and have lunch with a couple of friends. See you folks later today.

Just finished smoking 1970s Amphora Mild Cavendish in a 2015 smooth unfinished Savinelli 320KS author with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Briar Fox in a no name made in London pot. Smoked great!

Two thirds of the way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

75 outside and almost no humidity (for North Fl at least) smoking some Kajun Kake sipping on a Dark & Stormy.

A third of the way through this bowl of P&W #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.