What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well list this early so I can finish work: 2006 C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem. Running very low on this now.

We had a very welcome bit of rain last night, with a nice wintry bite to the air this morning.
Golden Glow in a Sasieni pot

Last smoke of the day is Wilke Champlain in a 1979 no name French briar smooth full bend egg with a black vulcanite stem.

2595118054fbc952bdec8968462106725d6fc641.jpg

The sunset back in "Home".

25951253be055b89b4cf80629092195e59c733cc.jpg

I am smoking Briar Patch Mocha.

...earlier...CB Original...now, Lane Dark Red in an Ardor DR XL Urano panel Canadian...coffee on the side...

Not far from finishing this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Lunch is on the way!!

My after lunch smoke is Wilke Commander in a 1975 three quarter bend black Dunhill Shell 52021 with a black vulcanite stem. A bottle of Kutztown Birch Beer made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Mad Dog Russo with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is batting cat nip balls down the hall.

Part way through this fast burning, but tasty 2011 Villiger Virginia No. 444 in a smooth straight pre-transition Barling 313 T.V.F. EXEXEL pot with a black ebonite stem.

Now smoking Motzek Little Snake in a mid-70s straight smooth octagonal paneled Jeanet (made by Chacom) billiard with a black vulcanite saddle stem. Watching the Cubs-Cardinals game.

McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking Motzek Highland Balls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. They could have picked a better name for this. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

...earlier...R. McConnell Special London...now, Sutliff Field & Stream Match in a Ser Jacopo rustic bulldog...Old Crow with 3 cubes on the side...fresh coffee ready to brew...

Just finished smoking aged Sam Gawith Best Brown Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog with a black acrylic stem. Been a busy evening.

Taking a short work break with a bowl of MacBaren Burley London Blend in a 2001 black sandblasted three quarter bend Rinaldo Lithos YY bulldog with a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Braves lead the Mets 10-1. Suzy leads Molly in the eating Wild Salmon Florentine race.

Revor Plug in a Sultan meer Bulldog and War Horse Bar in an MM Diplomat

Just finished work and this bowl of D&R Two Timer Gold in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215 egg with a black vulcanite stem.

Almost half way through this bowl of 2012 Anniversary Kake in a smooth medium bend 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. I might finish the day with this smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.