What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far from finishing this bowl of Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot with a black vulcanite stem. I did finish work though.

Last smoke of the day is Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Lane Burley & Black...now, R. McConnell Special London in a gp.4 Dunhill Cumberland Brandy....coffee on the side...

First smoke of the day is Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. Simply Orange is my drink. Suzy is bugging me for attention, while Molly's getting attention from m'lady. Earlier, they were batting cat nip toys around the den. Busy widdle kitty cats are they.

Now smoking 1999 Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in an old medium bend grain etched Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand with a black vulcanite stem. Watching Gunsmoke.

Relaxing after a tasty clam chowder and grilled cheese sandwich lunch, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of Brunello Flake in a straight smooth medium brown 2016 Brigham Klondike 16 bulldog with a black acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching Hopalong Cassidy.

Done with Sunday night dinner, now for a bit of SG St James in a Stannie.
Enjoy!

Now smoking 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Love the pipe, love the tobacco. Watching the Jays-Yankees game since the Braves and Mets are in a rain delay.

McCranie’s 1983 Red Ribbon in an unbranded '70s Charatan smooth straight Billiard with a black vulcanite stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

25963718f7562ebd97c53358102f7b0e5552a05c.jpg

G.L. Pease Abingdon.

Been cleaning house today and found several random baggies of blends. Mixed them together and had one of the worst smokes in years. Blech!! Used a Falcon.

Almost finished smoking Motzek Highland Balls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a black vulcanite p-lip stem.

Now smoking the last of my stash of 2006 C&D Yorktown in a brown straight smooth Paul Perri billiard with a black acylic tapered stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

Now smoking Wilke #515 in a 2003 IMP horn Meer with a black acrylic stem. Watching National Geographic Wild.

Relaxing after a wonderful shrimp and potatoes dinner with the last of the chocolate meringue pie for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe. Watching the Nats-Dodgers game on ESPN.

...G&H Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Castello sea rock Lovat...coffee on the side...

C&D String Duster in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.