What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Half way through this bowl of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem. A bottle of Cheerwine made with pure cane sugar is my drink. Watching the Dodgers-Marlins game.

I'm a couple minutes away from smoking Edgeworth Slices in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker with a horn ferrule and a black vulcanite stem. Thanks to a good friend, I have a generous sample to smoke.

Now smoking the last of this tin of 2014 Solani 633 in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Listing this a few minutes early: MacBaren HH Burley Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth Rinaldo EGEA 03 Silver line spigot 10 with a black acrylic stem. Ice tea and bergs is my drink.

Orlik Golden Slices in a Peterson system bent. Not bad for a change.

Last bowl of a gifted sample of McC 40th w/ a coke.

About to light up a bowl of McClelland Anniversary 1977-2010 in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic stem. Doing little research for a project.

Now smoking 2012 Virginia Spice in a 2004 smooth long shank Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3 with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink.

A couple minutes away from smoking Watch City Slices in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 4 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic stem. Getting ready to watch Elementary before the Braves-Cubs game.

Now smoking D&R Windsail Silver in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 smooth Poker with a black vulcanite stem. This will get me to dinner time.

After a wonderful light dinner of soft smelly French cheeses and baguettes with a great chardonnay, now smoking C&D Engine 99 in my old Jarl Canadian with the same chardonnay alongside. Enjoying an evening on the deck. Too bad the wine is almost finished. Damn hummingbirds drink everything!

20180517_184518.jpg

Relaxing after a wonderful home made Kentucky Fried Chicken, potatoes and green beans dinner with a bowl of 2014 Sutliff Court of St, James in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad, too! My second Conrad pipe.

...earlier...Hickory Match...then, Solani aged Burley Flake...now, G&H Grasmere Flake in a '01 gp. 3 Dunhill shell apple...coffee on the side...

A few minutes away from smoking D&R Raccoon’s Delight in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256 with a black vulcanite stem.

Now, it's Old Dark Fired in a quarter bend 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Watching the A's-Jays game.

A couple minutes away from smoking Amphora Virginia in a black sand blasted straight 1998 XXX Ashton lovat with a black acrylic stem. Working!

Just finishing this bowl of C&D Bluegrass in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic stem. Time for a little pizza!

Status
Not open for further replies.