What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now smoking year 1936 Briggs Mixture in a smooth medium bend 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. May end the day with this smoke.

Couldn't sleep, so I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of Amphora Virginia in a 2015 Basil Meadows black sandblasted billiard with an aluminum band and a pearl red acrylic stem. Watching The Adventures of Superman. Batman is next.

...earlier...Amphora Brown...then, Sail yellow...now, PS #84 Turkish in a Savinelli brown Alligator Author(320 KS)...coffee...

About a quarter of a bowl left of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem.

Having another bowl , my 4th today, of mu fave ;baccy, Royal Yacht, in my Edwards bent tanshell finished bulldog I got back in the early '70s. mmmmm Va and oil cured Algerian briar ! :twisted:

Now smoking HU Old Fredder’s Broken Flake in a smooth straight early 1960s Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. A can of Faygo Grape soda is my drink. Watching the Twins-Rangers game.

26184153991b2363cb788714d8518566fa0913df.jpg

Peterson Old Dublin.

Part way through this bowl of Rich Dark Flake in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem. Watching the Braves-Orioles game.

Almost finished smoking Old Colonial in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording with a black vulcanite stem. Ice water and bergs is my evening drink. Had a great phone call catching up with an old friend.

Another bowl of SPC Mississippi River w/ ice water

Part way through this bowl of MacBaren Virginia Flake in a straight smooth patent era 1952 Dunhill Bruyere ODA apple 806 B124 with a black vulcanite stem.

Relaxing after a big cowboy steak and black-eyed peas dinner with a 2003 Montecristo #2 gifted me by a good friend.

Now smoking MacBaren Mystery Blend in a 1982 smooth straight Dunhill Root Briar 31051 Dublin with a black vulcanite stem.

...earlier...Hickory Match...now, Chatham Manor in a '93 gp.5 Dunhill shell Rhodesian...coffee on the side...

2013 red Ginnies fresh out of the press....

Yummy. Using a Country Gentleman cob.

Now smoking Butera era Pelican in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank with a black acrylic stem. Watching the Angels-Jays game.

Grasmere Flake in an MM Country Gentleman and Bird's Eye Flake in a Grabow Freehand

Status
Not open for further replies.