What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am smoking out of an old beat up cob and smoking relatively crappy drugstore brand blenders gold cherry cavendish : /.

Sorry to hear that Pheo. Have you considered visiting Iwan Ries & Co.? I get a lot of my stuff from them and basically they're right there in your neighborhood. From the disdain in your post I'd say it's time to buy some VaPers! :cheers: :cheers:

Go! da Bears.

GLP Quiet Nights in an Upshall ExL straight billiard.

Smoked some Butternut Burley in a Dr. Plumb Flat Grip.

Early evening here & it's OGS in one of Piet's red ivory wood pipes. They smoke well.

Rattray's Red Rapparee (thanks Mudd, Piet) in my Stanwell ... 4 Cousins Rosé Wine on the side... Hmmm great evening. :D

Solani ABF in a Sasieni Dublin and smoking a ham with old hickory. :tongue:

Exhausted Rooster in Peterson Aran Rhodesian at firestation.

Just got back online.. Lost my desktop computer Hard Drive Crash.. Had most info on another archive drive. Gads.. Have to shut down for a time.. I will update tons of stuff via microsoft when I have free bandwidth time to download.. Limited to 200 mb a day for Hughes Net.. Missed you guys.. Another computer I fixed up with bigger hard drive and CPU.. Having some Mac Baren Burley London Blend.. Glad to be able to get online a tiny bit see ya soon..
Chuck.

McClelland Black Woods special reserve (again) in a BJARNE VIKING pot! good stuff Maynard!

Status
Not open for further replies.