What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beacon in a $23 Baracinni Prince. (why do I keep going back to that pipe?)

Falconer":28oafi0c said:
Beacon in a $23 Baracinni Prince. (why do I keep going back to that pipe?)
Because it's a Prince, and they're darn good smokers :cheers:

Bayou Morning in a little Pietenpauw twin-bore billiard. It's a great match I stumbled upon.

Cool fall morning.. Walking about the yard with a bowl of Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Eagle Claw Meer...

velveteagle":b18eaei6 said:
Cool fall morning.. Walking about the yard with a bowl of Dunhill's Early Morning Pipe in my Eagle Claw Meer...
i envy your profession, velveteagle. walking in the woods, looking for pretty things, smoking a pipe...nice!

escudo in a sasieni

bruins":neoc6lt3 said:
velveteagle":neoc6lt3 said:
i envy your profession, velveteagle. walking in the woods, looking for pretty things, smoking a pipe...nice!

escudo in a sasieni
Given just one day Bruins.. Just one day to live and enjoy this wonderful planet can be viewed as an eternal gift.. I have been given many and feel blessed.. So yes each day I receive to be out in nature and smoke my pipe while testing out these wonderful blends I was gifted and ones that I have bought make me happy today.. Thanks..
Chuck.. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Update: 10:48am Margate Esoterica in my Erik Nording Rusticated 5.. The leaves are full of colors and the wind makes them dance... :D

Germain's Brown flake in my SHPC POY cauldron by Tinsky, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

What a crazy night.. Ran into an old friend.. Lots of food and home made wine. Smoked pipes and talked of things of the world.. Had Balkan Supreme and now I am home safe and heading outside for my night time under the stars... FVF in my Big Head Meer.. Ohhhhh

Fitting to be posting under you here VE on my comeback to the board!
Glad to see you are well and having a blast!

This week away saw some major baccy action, a return to OJK, smoked alot of SG Best Brown Flake and Mudd introduced me to C&D plantation evening, just my kinda English. Brilliant.

Now some FVF in a Radice Rho!!

After dinner smoke!!
C&D Plantation Eve in a big ass Mastro de Paja Dublin!!
Big ass coffee onthe side!

Waiting to hear that my Dog's tumors have been removed by the vet.

Puffing way to hard on some Walnut in a G. Jensen #51

Rugbysh9":4cgkn8bo said:
Waiting to hear that my Dog's tumors have been removed by the vet.

Puffing way to hard on some Walnut in a G. Jensen #51
That be a good choice bro!!!! Keep us posted!

Hope it went well with your dog, Rugby. Right now it's Bayou Morning Flake in a Pietenpauw billiard.

I've been neglecting my Burleys of late :D So Uhle's PPC in my Ashton ps octo-paneled bill, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.