What do you do for a living

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruins":noj1ytyf said:
polysomnography (so you don't have to google it--sleep medicine)
so you're a brewer/distiller? ,,, :lol!:

so you're a brewer/distiller? ,,, :lol!: [/quote]

well, my wife certainly accuses me of that. alcohol/tobacco...she can't make me curtail both, can she? can she? crap. i hate vaginas. no, i love vaginas! ah, now you see my problem.

(can we say vagina outside of the rubber room?)

bruins":t5u0gayq said:
so you're a brewer/distiller? ,,, :lol!:
well, my wife certainly accuses me of that. alcohol/tobacco...she can't make me curtail both, can she? can she? crap. i hate vaginas. no, i love vaginas! ah, now you see my problem.

(can we say vagina outside of the rubber room?)

[/quote]

Brilliant Bruins!!! :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

MisterE":q0r1dzod said:
21 yrs professional orchestral musician. I play trumpet.... perform and teach. :D
Now you tell me this E, you bugger, thats just frikkin' brilliant bro!
From one artist to another, know what I am saying!!
I am most impressed!

Piet Binsbergen":14jhuxkw said:
MisterE":14jhuxkw said:
21 yrs professional orchestral musician. I play trumpet.... perform and teach. :D
Now you tell me this E, you bugger, thats just frikkin' brilliant bro!
From one artist to another, know what I am saying!!
I am most impressed!
Thanks man, we must consider ourselves, as artists, extremely fortunate do never actually have to "work", ya know what I mean?? :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Slow Puffs":14szbtn1 said:
This is sure an eccletic group... :D
That's why I feel right at home here, and to my surprise only found out what E did for a living yesterday, Dang, no wonder we get on so well! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

for those of you who haven't seen piet's art work, very impressive. (i'll send you a pm about it later piet! thanks for sharing.)

Full time graduate student. I'm funded by working as a research assistant. I monitor the used of water for shale oil production in NW CO, E UT, and SW WY. Also teaching a few labs.
I'm getting my MS in Geo. Engineering. Specifically hillslope stability.

Somehow I missed posting on this topic.....anyway I'm a HVAC Estimator working for a Mechanical Contractor, so I look at blueprints(which are not blue) all day.....one of the world's most boring jobs, and I detest it with every atom that exists within this current body. I recently found out about the process on the Other Side , where you choose who will re-incarnate as, and everyone has one Theme that will be their main struggle....could be Health, Career, Family, etc. So I know for sure that mine has been the Career issue.

I thought I was going to be a professional trumpet player until 1975 when all the horn bands were replaced with synthesizers. Now most people are only interested in the sensationalism of sports that is stuffed down their throats.....further feeding the public the grand Illusion of Superiority that plagues our world...don't get me started.. :tongue:

I run a machine shop.

Applying tungsten carbide on a conical shaft, HVOF system.
IMG_13431.jpg

Superfinished tungsten carbide surface on a different shaft.
IMG_1393.jpg

Applying chrome oxide on yet another shaft, Rokide system.
IMG_1408.jpg

Machining a roller on a lathe.
IMG_1582.jpg