R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avail as of 8AM today. Got some. Limit 1 to a customer

Penzance is also in stock at www.justforhim.com

Hurry before it's gone!

Mars Cigars just sold out of Stonehaven. I apparently got the last 2 bags, but they still have Penzance. Wish I'd have found this out sooner today.

SP had penzance in stock for about five minutes today. not sure if my order made it or not...

DrumsAndBeer":b0h13zbt said:
Penzance, Penzance, everywhere and all I want is some Margate.... :(
i'll check the B&M this weekend, i can't remember if it's margate or another one that they have in stock. it might be and so to bed, but either way i think it's from 05 or 06. i got two dorchesters from 05 from this spot. you want em if they has em? also call piedmont in oakland, they are the ones who started these shenanigans anyway. they might have some.

DrumsAndBeer":gg1l7tn8 said:
Penzance, Penzance, everywhere and all I want is some Margate.... :(
Thanks to Foxfire I found Watch City Cigar has tins of Margate! I got two!

TallyCannon":pln3pb5h said:
Thanks to Foxfire I found Watch City Cigar has tins of Margate! I got two!
Good to hear! After seeing your first post about the Margate, I noticed another place had it also, but I can't remember where it was.

I've never ordered from Watch City before, so I'm interested to see how it works out. I looked them up online and they seem to leave their customers satisfied, so I'm not worried about it.

Well thats great. I just got an email form Watch City.

"I have 0 Margate left in stock at this time and I have no Idea when
another shipment will arrive. It just doesn't make it to the States fast
enough or in great quantity. I cancel all out of stock orders but I will
alert you at the time of the next Margate shipment"

Why even have it on the site where I have to go thru the whole process of ordering it.. just to cancel it.