R.A.T.S. Rarely Available Tobacco Signal

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There IS something wrong with snatching up way more than you have any reasonable use for, leaving others with nothing.

There just IS.

:face:

If you've done the math and figured out that you need 40 tins of Astleys No. 44 to get you to the end, and you currently have 13 tins, I have no problem with you snatching up No. 44 when and where you can as it becomes available until you hit your magic number. Eventually you will. Besides, if you're a republican then you should appreciate that while we all enjoy equal opportunity, there is no promise whatsoever of equity. It's dog eat dog in your libertarian utopia ;)

I bought enough BBF and FVF to smoke a bowl of one or the other every third bowl for the rest of my life, because that's what I figured I'd smoke. Now I'm done and you can have the rest.

The only difference between then and now is that then unavailability is something we worried and talked about, now we can see the signs everywhere that it's coming and soon. For all of you scrambling to catch up, good luck. I need about 5 more pounds of tobacco to flesh out my secondary favorites and I'm finished, and that is a good feeling.

Yak":u7bvkdoo said:
There IS something wrong with snatching up way more than you have any reasonable use for, leaving others with nothing.

There just IS.

:face:
Tell that to the people who write the tax code! :lol:

Finally scored some 44 from IW - thanks! Now if I could get some Brigade I'll have another from my bucket list to try.

femur":sj0aeo5v said:
Mars has Brigade Campaign in stock.
Thank you my friend--I've been wanting to give this a try for some time!

HV and Heinrich Strong Dark Flake in stock at my favorite BoB friendly vendor. They ship to Oregon and have Patton blends.

gravel":7eu20u7u said:
HV and Heinrich Strong Dark Flake in stock at my favorite BoB friendly vendor. They ship to Oregon and have Patton blends.
Gravel, you're a lovely man. Suffering from mind bending insomnia last night, I thought I had a dream that I purchased a tin of Heinrich's Strong Dark Flake with a 10% discount. Was it a dream :?: :?:

I arrived at work, opened my email only to realize that I actually did! :lol!:

Fatman":sysrdlzd said:
Margate and So to bed, at smokingpipes
All gone, it would appear. Thanks for the notice... I was just a bit late on the draw this time.

DrumsAndBeer":a1jaqkwc said:
Earth to Mars Cigars, Please find a way to ship to Ca. Pretty please? :( :p
Maybe a relative or someone here will accept the shipment for you and forward it. You can go onto USPS.gov site and buy a label with shipping that can be delivered/forwarded as a PDF. So you can make their forwarding easy as the post office will pick up even large package with a phone call -- when their mailbox can't hold it.

For some reason I've stopped getting notices again when new posts are made to this thread. The last time they started again when I posted a message so I'm trying that again.