Secret Santa 2010

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Santa has nearly everything in place. I think the old fat bastard should be here for pick up this week. :D

Santa touched down at HVN for a quick fuel-up of beer and Sally's pizza... maybe he picked up a parcel, too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V-d78hFQeN8" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just want to let my secret santa know, so that he is not fretting, that if you have sent me your package I will not be able to know about it until the 19th or 20th (that's when I go home).

I just don't want you to think I am not going to say anything about it because I am mad or disappointed or anything... just don't know what it is yet!

Went to the mall to visit Santa today. He asked me what I wanted, and I asked that he throw some Christmas cheer towards some other needy guy. He said he'd be glad to. Time permitting he would try to have it there by the end of the week

:santa:

I just picked up my package today from the post office and I could not believe how large the box was! I received what I am assuming to be an older tin of FVF since my new stock's packaging looks different
1 09' tin MCPc Beacon
1 05' tin Black Woods Flake
1 08' tin GLP Haddo's Delight
1 08' tin Organic Virginia Pipe Dreams
1 09' tin SHPCB VR Blend
1 pouch MacB 7 Seas Regular Blend
1 tin MacB H&H Mature Virginia
1 tin MacB H&H Acadian Perique

Also I received a very lightly used rusticated Stanwell which my Santa said was procured with the help of Doc Manhattan who I thank greatly for the assist. This was just an amazing show of generosity and true brotherhood in this season. Thank you so much there is many blends that I wanted to try from this selection especially the 7 seas which I had tried at the Las Vegas Pipe Show but could not purchase. Joining this year's Secret Santa was the greatest thing I have done with pipes, from getting to giving this has been truly memorable. From the size of my post I think I may have read too much of Beebiz's work lately. :D So I will cut it off here with a thank you to the people that have put together my package and hope my recipient likes what they receive. :santa:

A premium selection and a nice pipe to enjoy it with. Outstanding gift Santa.

Another great round. Santa is doing a fine job this year.

Santa here has everything he needs but probably won't send it off until Friday. Can't help but spread it out. :lol:

St Fiacre":nwc5tei8 said:
I just picked up my package today from the post office and I could not believe how large the box was! I received what I am assuming to be an older tin of FVF since my new stock's packaging looks different
1 09' tin MCPc Beacon
1 05' tin Black Woods Flake
1 08' tin GLP Haddo's Delight
1 08' tin Organic Virginia Pipe Dreams
1 09' tin SHPCB VR Blend
1 pouch MacB 7 Seas Regular Blend
1 tin MacB H&H Mature Virginia
1 tin MacB H&H Acadian Perique

Also I received a very lightly used rusticated Stanwell which my Santa said was procured with the help of Doc Manhattan who I thank greatly for the assist. This was just an amazing show of generosity and true brotherhood in this season. Thank you so much there is many blends that I wanted to try from this selection especially the 7 seas which I had tried at the Las Vegas Pipe Show but could not purchase. Joining this year's Secret Santa was the greatest thing I have done with pipes, from getting to giving this has been truly memorable. From the size of my post I think I may have read too much of Beebiz's work lately. :D So I will cut it off here with a thank you to the people that have put together my package and hope my recipient likes what they receive. :santa:

The Santas are seriously kicking some holiday butt around here. Great job Santa, and it looks like St Fiacre might be busy for a while!

Santa has been busy and generous this year. He still needs to pick mine up yet. Been really busy the past few days, but I will check in with the jolly old fellow soon. :santa:

Ol' Sandypaws made a pickup today.. I gave the package to whom I'm assuming was Mrs. Claus and she sent it off with one of the elves. Should be at its destination within a week hopefully :)

I was informed I have a package waiting for me at home!!!

Tomorrow Santa will have a pick up from my house.

Santa has arrived! He really was paying attention this year and must have read my mind. I was just thinking I really need to start focusing my cellar on my favorites.

1 tin Exhausted Rooster
1 tin Long Golden Flake
3 tins Flake Medallions

2 packs of Gloredo pipe cleaners. I love these things!

What an awesome gift, thanks you very much Santa. The Christmas card was also very nice. These will all be savored to the last crumb.

:santa:

I am standing out in the street trying to wave the big guy down to make a pickup today. I know, running a couple days late. Plenty of time yet. Sounds like Santa's elves have been packing up a lot of goodies. This sould keep most of you busy for a long time. :santa:

Some sneaky fat guy in a red suit slopped into my house Friday and stole a box of goodies I had planned to give myself! Next year, I'll lay a trap for that sucker and introduce him to Mr. Twelvegauge!

A did recieve my package last week also, but as this is a rather lean year for my family and friends, I had my daughter wrap up each of the contents individually and put them under the tree, so I won't know what Santa gave me until Christmas day.

Have a safe and joyous holiday season, my friends. My thoughts are with you all and your loved ones.

Natch