Secret Santa 2012

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kyle Weiss":6ew8a4zy said:
Puff Daddy":6ew8a4zy said:
Who said anything about rubber........ :|
:| When we finally meet up at Tobacco Road, allow me to pre-apologize for my awkwardness...

...:lol:

8)
Pffftt!! They're gonna think we're related.

Ok you talked me into it. I have a few ideas, and I think I might be able to do a few thing that are less labor intensive. Now I am excited

rev

OK, throw me into the pot. I've got a couple old, stale pouches of strawberry, pineapple, banana nut cream double aromatic Cavendish I need to dump off on some unsuspecting sot again this year!

Natch

Natch":cbp2fy6i said:
OK, throw me into the pot. I've got a couple old, stale pouches of strawberry, pineapple, banana nut cream double aromatic Cavendish I need to dump off on some unsuspecting sot again this year!

Natch
You complete me.

gravel":7hvkjbqd said:
Natch":7hvkjbqd said:

Natch
You complete me.
What goes on behind Secret Santa doors...

...as they say... :heart:

I just realized that the announcement post just said "Gentlemen" and not "Ladies and Gentlemen". Corrected. Did not mean to exclude the lady pipe smokers among us. :santa:

I am happy I will be home for Christmas to participate in this. Y'all are a freaking riot. One thing I did notice is Rob again mentioning Smoker's Pride.....seems to me most everyone has forgotten that Rob enjoys giving Kyle that crap which again leads my suspicion of a certain character here on BoB his direction. :scratch:

The Shadow might wear a Santa Hat and really mix things up this year. Curses, Shadow_In_MO I mean... :lol:

8)

Carlos":0fbf5htb said:
I just realized that the announcement post just said "Gentlemen" and not "Ladies and Gentlemen". Corrected. Did not mean to exclude the lady pipe smokers among us. :santa:
Dont' worry about it Carlos...I left my fragile sensibilities in my other pants :lol:

Natch":swlj6jxc said:
Well, if you wait about 300 million years, it won't be a problem!

http://www.wimp.com/bigworld/

Of course, most of Europe will be under Africa by then, but hey, no more Atlantic! :lol:
Nah, no need to look that far ahead, Brother. After all, the Aliens are coming back on 12/21/12 to end wars and bring peace to the planet - either that or END the 'Earth Experiment'.

UFO.gif

Now that we are getting all these cool little nifty things for our signatures we need a fat little Santa to go down there too for this. Of course the guys who have done it before could put multiple Santa's...or just one whatever. Someone computer savvy could whip that up. Just another way to show BoB participation. Maybe, maybe :?:

Greyson":9qn2sfk4 said:
Hmph. Stupid ocean.
Do not worry we will burn the ocean to the ground, and then the leviathan will have no choice but to fight me on my turf.

I am so excited and this is taking forever, why can December not get here faster.